50 shades of grey!

Options
XoCynthiaXo
XoCynthiaXo Posts: 78 Member
Anyone read this? I just finished and thought it was awesome! Im kinda depressed because now i have nothing to read or look forward to read, lol. Anyone know of any books similar to twilight, 50 shades if grey or anything like mitch alboms books?

Replies

• runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    If you like intrigue with a bit of smut, try the Fever series by Karen Moning.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    No.
  • HeatherLaShae4
    HeatherLaShae4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm i love me some christian grey lol :)
  • StephannieL
    StephannieL Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm reading Bared to You by Sylvia Day. Almost a better story and VERY hot!!! Christian Grey or Gideon Cross...? I can't decide!!!!! LOL
  • MontanaNinja
    MontanaNinja Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    There are two more books by the same author, the next title being "Fifty Shades Darker"?? Not sure what the third book is titled.
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Have you read the Sookie Stackhouse series? Those are good.
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    There are 3 books in the 50 series. All of them great reads I think
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    8108_3071649290085_1560984559_n1.jpg
  • XoCynthiaXo
    XoCynthiaXo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    yes i have read all of the 50 shades of grey books, i couldnt put them down loll and i will have to look into these other books. Cheap places to buy them?
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I haven't read it yet, I've heard it's good, but still, no one ever says anything about what it's about!! But I feel lost as well, I just started reading the Dexter series books, and I finished my 2nd one, waiting for the 3rd to come in the mail. Bored enough to get ahead on school work =/
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    The Sleeping Beauty series by A.N. Roquelaire (Anne Rice) very smutty
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Anyone read this? I just finished and thought it was awesome! Im kinda depressed because now i have nothing to read or look forward to read, lol. Anyone know of any books similar to twilight, 50 shades if grey or anything like mitch alboms books?

Read Bare to You by Sylvia Day. I know what you mean, I get depressed when books are over. Oh, also read JR Ward, Black Dagger Brotherhood. The first is Dark Lover, you'll love it. Happy reading!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I am 75% done with the first book and I'm loving it! I look for used books on amazon and ebay.
  • Chanita1116
    Options
    I'm reading Bared to You by Sylvia Day. Almost a better story and VERY hot!!! Christian Grey or Gideon Cross...? I can't decide!!!!! LOL

Going to have to pick that book up "Bared to You" if you said it had a better story.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Cherise Sinclair has a couple of series that are excellent...and much much better than shades. You can find them on Amazon..books or download.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    8108_3071649290085_1560984559_n1.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options

Oh, Gideon, no question. Anxiously waiting for the sequal. You need to read Cherise Sinclair!!! The Doms of Shadowland!!! Wow!
  • SheAintGivinqUp160
    SheAintGivinqUp160 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

oh yess i love me some christian grey lol that book had me hooked !!!!
  • HeatherLaShae4
    HeatherLaShae4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    definitely christian grey first pick,, gideon cross second pick lol..
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Bump for the other books! I'm 75% through the last book. Should finish it tonight!