Need to check in for week 1:

8/1: 6.1 miles
    8/4: 10.1 miles

Total for week 1: 16.2 miles
    Total Month To Date: 16.2/100 miles

Ted
  • PleasantRidge1969
    Options
    6 for the day. 27 for the month. Thanks.
  • cvance3
    cvance3 Posts: 64
    Options
    Yesterday: 2.5
    This morning: 5.25

Monthly total: 13.35
  • drgndancer
    drgndancer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Cooriander - I think you dropped a "1" from my total in the check point. I was at 17 on Sunday. Thanks!
  • elfpearl
    elfpearl Posts: 191
    Options
    4 miles yesterday and 4 miles today...which is a total of 15 miles for August, 45 more to go! :)
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post on Sunday...
    8/2: 2 miles
    8/3: 2 miles
    8/5: 5 miles

total so far: 9 miles :)
  • jamifaith
    Options
    4 more miles yesterday and another 4 this morning. 8 so far for the week and 12 total fir the month.
    Huge thanks to cooriander for keeping this madness straight. I was lying in bed trying to decide if I wanted to run in the morning and then I jumped online and saw the updated table with everyones amazing mileage on it and now im super motivated to keep up the running. Alarm is now set. :)
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    6 miles today
    27 miles total for the month!
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    drgndancer said:
    Cooriander - I think you dropped a "1" from my total in the check point. I was at 17 on Sunday. Thanks!

Hmmm. OK that is strange, I see a 17 for check point 1 on the current posted image...

Specifically, I see
    17 for week 1 and currenlty a 20 for your running total. Is it possible your browser is looking at a stale copy? try refresh, and also try to enlarge and shrink the image (press two keys at the same time: the Ctrl and the "+" on a PC; and MacKey, or command key for a mac with the "+". To reduce image/text size same but switch to a "-" key unstead of "+" (finally to get back to norma size press 2 keys again but use a "0" for the second key.
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    8/7- 6 miles

exercise.png

i don't think my body will like shooting for 100 miles this month, but i'm going to do my best and see what i can manage safely. :grumble:
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Check :tongue: (thanks all :flowerforyou: )
  • drgndancer
    Options
    drgndancer said:

Hmmm. OK that is strange, I see a 17 for check point 1 on the current posted image...

Specifically, I see
    17 for week 1 and currenlty a 20 for your running total. Is it possible your browser is looking at a stale copy? try refresh, and also try to enlarge and shrink the image (press two keys at the same time: the Ctrl and the "+" on a PC; and MacKey, or command key for a mac with the "+". To reduce image/text size same but switch to a "-" key unstead of "+" (finally to get back to norma size press 2 keys again but use a "0" for the second key.

Seems right now. Thanks. Dunno what was up, but it's fixed ;-)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    3.2 HOT, HUMID, miserable miles today. I didn't want to suffer through another treadmill run so I decided to suffer through a 95+ degree weather run instead. Oh well, I now know I must wake up by 5 to get my running done the rest of the week.
  • nikki_fro
    nikki_fro Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    5 miles tonight
    18/90
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    6.4 miles today

exercise.png
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    If you have room left, I'd like to be in for 100 miles in August!
    So far for the month I have: 8/1/12 - 2.02 miles, 8/2/12 - 3.23 miles, 8/4/12 - 9.29 miles, 8/6/12 - 1.75 miles

exercise.png
  • LaurianRocks
    LaurianRocks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    2.75 miles today but, fastest time yet :D

exercise.png
  • drgndancer
    Options
    6.1 miles tonight. Another good night for it. Added a mile padding on my usual 5 and made up for only doing 6 of 8 Sunday. 26.4 MTD.
  • geminigrl622
    Options
    4 miles tonight.
  • slsky
    slsky Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi Cooriander,

I have just returned from vacation, please add me for August, I will go for 50 miles as I have already missed a week.

I run 4 miles yesterday.