What's your Protein/Nutritional Shake Recipe?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Blondefitbarbie
    Options
    I use this recipe for my lunch replacement! It's really filling and it's been great while I've had the flu recently.

1 scoop of coffee flavoured protein powder (I use BSC Nutrition's Body Shaping Protein for Women in Cafe Latte flavour)
    1 cup of unsweetened Almond Breeze
    1 shot of cooled espresso
    1 tsp of bee pollen granuales
    Sprinkle of ground cinnamon

Lots of metabolism boosting ingredients, low cal, high protein and low carb! Perfection.
  • cevans_rr
    cevans_rr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! What great info here! Thanks for asking the question!
  • bertabird
    Options
    Filling and low carb: 2 tbsp. whey protein powder, 1 tbsp. cocoa powder, 1 tbsp. peanut butter (i use organic) 1 pkt. stevia, 1 cup of either skim milk or almond milk, 4-6 ice cubes. Blend all in the blender and pour into a tall glass. It tastes amazing and it's got good fats, and hardly any carbs. AND NO SUGAR! YAY!
  • sandersen50
    sandersen50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Banana split smoothie. Unsweetened chocolate almond milk, frozen banana, frozen pineapple chunks, a few walnuts and protein powder. Tastes like a banana split in a glass.
  • broyerkdb
    broyerkdb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In the summer i like to mix crystal light pineapple orange on the go with Nectars Fuzzy Navel protein mix with a whole lot of ice ...so refreshing
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Take one scoop powder. Mix in 8 oz cold water. Shake in blender bottle. Done.
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    ^^^ this

Call me boring, but I have never had any problem with 1 scoop of vanilla powder and water. Keeps the calories & carbs down, gives me fast yummy protein and takes literally no time at all to make. Plus - no blender to wash! (LOL - that may be my true motivation - I hate doing dishes!)

I chose the vanilla flavor originally because I thought I would add stuff - like fruit or peanut butter - but love it straight. Recently, I've tried other brands/flavors of protein shake - they're fine, but once they're gone, I'm going back to my EAS Whey formula.