Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's your Protein/Nutritional Shake Recipe?

12346»

Replies

• I use this recipe for my lunch replacement! It's really filling and it's been great while I've had the flu recently.

1 scoop of coffee flavoured protein powder (I use BSC Nutrition's Body Shaping Protein for Women in Cafe Latte flavour)
    1 cup of unsweetened Almond Breeze
    1 shot of cooled espresso
    1 tsp of bee pollen granuales
    Sprinkle of ground cinnamon

Lots of metabolism boosting ingredients, low cal, high protein and low carb! Perfection.
  • cevans_rr
    cevans_rr Posts: 44 Member
    Wow! What great info here! Thanks for asking the question!
  • Filling and low carb: 2 tbsp. whey protein powder, 1 tbsp. cocoa powder, 1 tbsp. peanut butter (i use organic) 1 pkt. stevia, 1 cup of either skim milk or almond milk, 4-6 ice cubes. Blend all in the blender and pour into a tall glass. It tastes amazing and it's got good fats, and hardly any carbs. AND NO SUGAR! YAY!
  • sandersen50
    sandersen50 Posts: 6 Member
    Banana split smoothie. Unsweetened chocolate almond milk, frozen banana, frozen pineapple chunks, a few walnuts and protein powder. Tastes like a banana split in a glass.
  • broyerkdb
    broyerkdb Posts: 3 Member
    In the summer i like to mix crystal light pineapple orange on the go with Nectars Fuzzy Navel protein mix with a whole lot of ice ...so refreshing
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Take one scoop powder. Mix in 8 oz cold water. Shake in blender bottle. Done.
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    ^^^ this

Call me boring, but I have never had any problem with 1 scoop of vanilla powder and water. Keeps the calories & carbs down, gives me fast yummy protein and takes literally no time at all to make. Plus - no blender to wash! (LOL - that may be my true motivation - I hate doing dishes!)

I chose the vanilla flavor originally because I thought I would add stuff - like fruit or peanut butter - but love it straight. Recently, I've tried other brands/flavors of protein shake - they're fine, but once they're gone, I'm going back to my EAS Whey formula.