Be honest

Options

Replies

• lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am doing this so I look hot when I go to Perth Australia for my 40th birthday. I want to be on the beach looking sexy as.......I want the guys to be looking thinking mmmmmm, not thinking, beached whale
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I wanna look good naked.
    And be healthy for my daughter.
    But mostly to look good naked.

That's what I was going to say...all of that!
  • Tallblondechick
    Options
    Because spare tires are meant to be worn in the trunk of your vehicle.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    So I don't die young.
  • kie_kie
    kie_kie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I want to look good lol thats it... I dont want to be called fluffy anymore plain and simple
  • msacurrie
    msacurrie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Looking good and being healthy are good and will be a side effect of this but this is my main reason:

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. "

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

www.NeedGod.com
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I do this for me....actually my kids made me fat! LOL I think you just get to a point when you are done making excuses and do something about it...no matter how long it takes :)

I always blame my kids too.... makes it easier to blame others... =0)
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I want to be healthy for my cats.

hehe. :happy:
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I want to be a hot mom. Yeah, I'm selfish. LOL
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Cos I want to look good and feel good:smile:

Yep. Exactly. This is mostly for vanity purposes. I don't want to feel negatively about my image. I want to be able to wear certain clothes without feeling insecure or uncomfortable in them.
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    100% honest? There is a big portion of me that is doing it for my kids, somehow it's easier for me to stay motivated when I've got them as my encouragement, plus in no way do I want to teach/enable them to a junk-food-eating-excuse-making lifestyle. However, there is another big portion that is doing this for me - I want to look and FEEL good! I want to be the sexy momma! I'd be lying if I said my kids had nothing to do with it.
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    To challenge myself, hold the aging process at bay, feel good and try and look good too!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Pure Vanity, I want to look awesome
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I want to look better naked.
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I workout beacuse it is the only time I get for myself , I get to escape my 3yrs and my hubby. I get that one hour alone with no one to bother me and on the plus side I love the way I feel.
  • TheGsMama
    TheGsMama Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well I want to look good and feel good. But by doing that I am a better mother, wife, employee, etc. So while my main goals aren't for my kids they also receive the happy side effects and are learning what it takes to be healthy.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I think the comment was made to be taken like you're bettering your health so you can live longer and be in your son's life longer. I wouldn't see that as a bad thing!

My children ARE my motivation. I never want my daughter to grow up hearing me complain about my insecurities.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    we have similar stats! i am just below 5'10 and weigh 147. I doubt i will ever be a size 2 again (thanks to my 4 kids blah) but i don't do this for anyone but me. i just want to put on some jeans and feel good, instead of feeling like a disgusting fat mess! i hate how i feel when i see my reflection in a window as i walk down the street and i am determined to one day be please with my appearance!

You are 5"10 and 147! You are not a disgusting mess !! From your picture you look hot mama, so keep your head up!
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    I want to look and feel great, for myself mainly, then my man, and also my 2 kids :smile:
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    To be the hardest b**ch ever.