Dumb question....

Options

Replies

• DianneLynn
    DianneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Weight training can be AWESOME foreplay!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (you kids are nuts!!!):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Jumping Jacks in bed???

You go girl!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :devil:
    . OMG:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thanks for the laugh!!!!!! Have been away a few weeks. It's so ironic...a friend and I were just talking about that yesterday. Get this......a guy was trying to tell her it would burn 35000 cals. HA :laugh: HA :laugh: HA :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Jumping Jacks in bed???

. OMG:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thanks for the laugh!!!!!! Have been away a few weeks. It's so ironic...a friend and I were just talking about that yesterday. Get this......a guy was trying to tell her it would burn 35000 cals. HA :laugh: HA :laugh: HA :laugh:

Wow!! I would like to know what he was doing to think he burned that!!! hehehehe! :laugh: :laugh:
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    . Get this......a guy was trying to tell her it would burn 35000 cals. HA :laugh: HA :laugh: HA :laugh:
    OH PUHLEEZ!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Those are the silly boys that I'm talking about, they are ALL talk (Friends and I call them 1 pump chumps:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) but when it comes down to it you only burn like 40 calories, as I mentioned 4 minutes start to finish.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    . Get this......a guy was trying to tell her it would burn 35000 cals. HA :laugh: HA :laugh: HA :laugh:
    OH PUHLEEZ!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Those are the silly boys that I'm talking about, they are ALL talk (Friends and I call them 1 pump chumps:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) but when it comes down to it you only burn like 40 calories, as I mentioned 4 minutes start to finish.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One pump chumps! ROFL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    hee hee... I actually looked it up a few days ago :blushing: ... (HEY, I wanted those exercise calorie!)
    and the tool I used said that I burned 5.6 calories per minute... so yeah, about 11.2 calories. Overall a worthwhile endeavor, I think.

:laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    hee hee... I actually looked it up a few days ago :blushing: ... (HEY, I wanted those exercise calorie!)
    and the tool I used said that I burned 5.6 calories per minute... so yeah, about 11.2 calories. Overall a worthwhile endeavor, I think.

That is extraordinarily sad. :cry:

There is so much I want to say right now that is completely inappropriate, and far too personal for this site....My above phrase will have to suffice. :wink:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Jumping Jacks in bed???

Yea that is the same guy that thinks 3 inches equals a foot.:laugh:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

That is extraordinarily sad. :cry:

There is so much I want to say right now that is completely inappropriate, and far too personal for this site....My above phrase will have to suffice. :wink:

Awesome restraint SGT, I too am behaving.

I am still trying to figure out the jumping jacks though:ohwell:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What have you done Sharimarie!!?!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    My HRM should be here today. Should I test it out for ya? :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • TamTastic
    Options

:sad: :sad: :sad:

LOL! Sarge you make me laugh with all the tears.....laugh with you, not at you of course!! :wink: Though, you might not be laughing at all. Hmmm......Sowwy!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Lina, you go girl!! Test it out!!!
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    Wow, this thread is so active....gee, I wonder why!!

It usually varies with us who is doing more....erm....work! hehe :blushing: So, a HRM might come in handy!!! :smooched:
    I would love to know how well the HRM works while you're "working it"... anyone would like to put it to the test and come back with a review? :huh:

I can't believe I'm going to DO this...LOL! I've got one.....Looking forward to TONITE....Rawwwwr! Hubby better watch out cuz it isn't going to have anything to do with emotions or getting all intimate and passionate....I've got a mission....Sex as excercise...interesting! :tongue:

Got my log all ready--Reps, weight...hmmmm? ...maybe I ought to get a chin-up bar installed above the bed!

Jumpin' Jax? Nope...nope....scratch that....black eyes and I gotta work tomorrow.....:noway:

I'm all "PUMPED"....it will probably be over in 3 1/2 minutes! LOL!:laugh:

(News @ 11:00):bigsmile:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this thread is still running.. I say that like I haven't looked at it at all today (when this is my fifth time but first post today) hahaha!!!

Go for it Lina! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry Sgt!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: You can be next!
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    I can't believe this thread is still running.. I say that like I haven't looked at it at all today (when this is my fifth time but first post today) hahaha!!!

BTW....I can't believe it either! One DUMB QUESTION has brought out the "naughty" in all of us!Everyone in this tread is officially part of the "GUTTER-GANG"! :bigsmile:

(I can't seem to stay away...either!):tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Options

BTW....I can't believe it either! One DUMB QUESTION has brought out the "naughty" in all of us!Everyone in this tread is officially part of the "GUTTER-GANG"! :bigsmile:

(I can't seem to stay away...either!):tongue:

LOL! The Gutter Gang!! I love it!! :laugh: :tongue:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    The Gutter Gang! I love it!!! Heehee!!! :laugh:

It's just so............... dirty! :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    The Gutter Gang! I love it!!! Heehee!!! :laugh:

It's just so............... dirty! :blushing:

Is it a bad thing that we are qualified to be a part of it??? :blushing: :embarassed: :blushing: :embarassed: