THE Scale (or lack thereof) Challenge (round 2)

Options

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    so 9 days left. I was jonesin a little last night. But not that bad, held off. How's everyone else doing? Joanna, how did the weigh in go for you?
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    so 9 days left. I was jonesin a little last night. But not that bad, held off. How's everyone else doing? Joanna, how did the weigh in go for you?

Already????? I thought it was at the end of the month. Wow, I have not even thought about weighing in...Banks, can you start another thread, this one is getting long!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Dia Cinco:

Still good :smile:

Bankable,

I'm maintaining.
    Going back and forth between 125 and 126 :happy:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm going strong. I've been tempted, but I didn't cave! Some days I feel lighter, others heavier. It drives me nuts not to know. I hope I've lost SOMETHING!
  • banks1850
    Options

has anyone started negotiating with their scale yet? I have. :huh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Dia seis:

I've been munching on a lot of chewy chips ahoy cookies so the scale is last on my mind.

• Maribel
    Maribel Posts: 20
    Options
    What a great idea! I am in for the next month Banks. The other thing that I am doing is that I have decided to stop looking at my legs--like starring at them in the mirror or while I take a bath..and wondering why they have not morphed into some super model's legs or something. First of all, that is never going to happen and second, if I keep staring everyday, I will not notice the changes that are really taking place--inches lost and getting muscle. So, I am taking your challenge and mine--that way, I can have some kind of reveal in a month.
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Oh so close. I had a doc appt yesterday and yes I peeked. Down 3 pounds:drinker: Could have done better but the week I moved I ate way toooo much.:noway: Congrats to everybody. This was a great challange.:smile: I also lost 5 INCHES. WHOO HOO Yea Buddy.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Dia siete:

I'm too sick to think about the scale.... :sick:

• banks1850
    Options
    1 week left, I think I see land way off in the distance, I'm gonna start rowing! :tongue:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I saw my friend yesterday for the first time in a month. She told me she can tell I've lost more weight in just this little while. I honestly can't see the difference when I look in the mirror and I HATE the measuring tape...

I can't wait for this to be over! I must say I definitely don't think about the scale all the time anymore. I may start only weighing in every two weeks. That would be a big improvement over before (twice a day at least) but it would still save my sanity!

Thanks Banks for the challenge :flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    Options
    So no post this weekend, it was a busy one. Sorry guys. No wife this week to split the dog duties so I am kind of a little bit strapped. Anyway, 5 days left! Woo hoo. Hope everyone is going strong. I'll bet by now, you guys are dying to know what your weight is, but I'll bet also that if you look back to the last couple of days, you'll see that you haven't thought about the scale nearly as much as you used to!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I have to admit I can't wait til Monday so I can see how I have come through this stressful month.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Banks, I've decided that you are absolutely RIGHT! The scale is the enemy!!! I find myself wandering over to it... maybe I'll just say hello... No! I must weigh myself! Geezzzz! I might have to put it in a closet or have my husband hide it for a couple weeks!

SCALES SUCK!!! :devil: "Hi! I'm the Scale Devil!"
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    dia diez:

didn't think about it all weekend... still good
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    ummmmm...I read this post earlier and thought about it alot today. silly thing to think about, my scale can be a real downer and has actually in my past efforts to loose weight my main reason for giving up. But... i am so addicted to knowing. I don't think I am ready, but good luck to everyone else taking the challenge.
    :ohwell:
  • lcn42781
    lcn42781 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely be in for the next month - I'll be watching for it to start!! THANKS EVERYONE!!!
  • banks1850
    Options
    couple more days! Woo hoo.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Dia once:

I don't miss that damn thing.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options