Black Team Week #1 Challenge thread-

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hahaha you gals are funny!!!

And beth you should never forget seeing as he is waking up next to you most mornings!!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Ok...Im not new, Ive done this before lol....but for the life of me I can not figure out how to change the saying under my ticker!:explode: What am I overlooking? Someone please help this blonde out....

Geez, nevermind..I finally got it:laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    go to the top of this post and click on signature.

Hahaha helps if you read the whole post samantha!!! Hahahahaha
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Andrew, you are either killing me or making me really strong. Ds brought home his fundraiser candy today and dd had purchased a package of chocolate peanut butter bears. She comes up real sweet and says, here mommy this is for you. I thought about it for a split second and then ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

told her "No thanks sweetie, not today!" :smile:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    I feel like a little piggy. I ate and ate today, didn't use all my exercise calories and still have calories left. Really. I'm done. I can't eat any more! Maybe it's the water. I was consciously trying to drink more. I've piddled ten thousand times.

I worked legs today. The first in several weeks. I avoid legs. I hate working legs, hence the avoidance. I promised myself I would stop doing that cause I want good looking legs too! Anyway, worked legs for about an hour, took a 45 minute step class. By the end of class I didn't think I could do any more knee raises! My legs are screaming right now too! Feeling it already.

Made an apple crisp for the family. Left the crispy topping part off of one corner, so I ate basically a cooked apple with cinnamon. It was still yummy, but becasue of Andrew, I couldnt' have any crispy goodness! LOL. Kidding Batman. I am avoiding sugar anyway.. It's all good.

Hope all my black teammates had a great day!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    hey team what a fabulous workout...thats all I am saying 538 calories in 67 minutes....8.3 miles on bike and 2.5 miles on machine...for 10.8 miles total today!!!
  • healthworks
    Options
    Reminder*- If you have not sent me a weigh in yet please do so by tommorow evening so I can get it on the spreadsheet and posted. I have a bit of programing to do to get it set up as their are so many of us so I will get the starting weights posted as soon as I can. As you know this week's weight in will be ((considered a starting weight for this year.)) Now I have to get to the gym and get a run in.

Andrew....I have a question??? or ANYBODY.... Do you want my actual starting weight for this new year.. or my weight now as I have lost since the 1st !! I want to be on the up and up!!

What you weighed this week sometime, but make sure you pick the same day every week, I sent him mine on monday so on monday I wil send him mine again, it keep me accountable over the weekend!!

Glad to see you are on this journey with us, welcome

Tamara Thank - you :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Ok folks here is the starting point. Still missing some folks but it's a pretty good turn out!

Here are the numbers for the team. Lets make this week the last week we see these numbers! You guys can do it!

BlackTeamStartWeights.jpg

lol looks like it cut off the total weight lost and total % lost. Good thing it's starting weight and those columns dont matter this week. I'll try to get it fixed for next week.

:drinker:
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Looks awesome Andrew! Thank you so much for doing this. Have a great week!
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    What a great spreadsheet. I'm excited to start seeing the numbers decrease from ALL of us. GO BLACK TEAM!!!
  • TiffTerry
    Options
    Great job for everyone today! I am looking forward to those numbers going down next week!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    You're the coolest, Andrew-- thanks so much!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I'm hoping to not see that number again.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Lori, I also drink a ton of water. I still have been drinking a coke a day but I still easily drink 120 oz of water a day. I crave water.

me on the other hand I hate HATE HATE water!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: it has to be flavored. but for Andrew I am choking it down with no flavoring!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Glad Amanda is floating with me....

Sam, good job. Just for Andrew of course, right? See what we will do for our fearless leader.

We're all floating with you. I even got Jim to drink water today. (Now I know why there is going to be so much snow, I think I have created a monster)

balloons.gif
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,934 Member
    Options
    Andrew - The spreadsheet looks great. Thanks so much!

I can't go to sleep. Still have water to drink. I'd better wear a pull up to bed.

Zero sweets today. Z-E-R-O! 1 day down, 6 to go.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey-- go me-- just ran 2 miles on dead tired legs, and walked another mile--

very sore piggies right now-- but burned some calories--

Woot woot--

Nytol.
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,067 Member
    Options
    Well I managed 22 minutes on the rowing machine yesterday, but back is aching now :grumble: Only burnt just over 200 calories 9according to mfp) but felt like i'd really worked :noway:

Schools are still closed here today, so having a relaxing time with the children and will go on my bike once my minded children have left for the day - about 4pm. So will make pizza for tea for my men, and feed them that while I peddle away on the bike.

As I am sitting here typing the boys are having some of their Christmas lollies, and I am being really good and saying no thank you.
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    :frown: gained two not sure how guess I need to step up on the walking. I will not let this set back defeat me:brokenheart: just kidding . Today is mine to control . Hugs to all Richie
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning Black Team!

Andrew, the spreadsheet looks great! Love the Batman logos all over it:glasses: After my last 4 weigh ins of having a gain on the scale...Im already nervous about next weeks weigh in!!:laugh: And we have lots of snow here already with more coming in, so I dont know if I will make it to the gym...may be time to break out the old tried and trusted workout dvd's!:smile: But thats ok, I lost my first 100 lbs doing those so it might be fun to do them again just for old times sake:wink:

Kids are back to school today, so I will check back in a little bit later. Looks like these teenagers are having a hard time getting out of bed this morning!

~Roni
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Checking in black team, I am very proud of myself today set alarm for 430 am to hit the gym, last night school were cancelled for snow that was coming in, I got up at 4 saw NO snow so I changed my alarm to 630 to actually sleep in since I dont have to be to work til 9 and at 440 I got to thinking what if it really does snow and I dont make it to the gym this afternoon, there is not reason for me not going now other then lazyness..So I got up got dressed and went...how amazing....who woulda thunk I would still be sleeping. But instead the new and revived me said nope you gotta go. 61 minutes done 463 calories burned weights done and 2.5 miles on machine done......amazing amazainamazing,,,,what we can do when we just put our mind to something...AS I AM SITTING NEW TO THE DOZEN KRISPY KREME DOUGNUT...I bought for my wonderful kids and husband to enjoy while they are off and I am at work. Well off to change my miles on my signature then start getting ready for work.

Andrew the sheet looks amazing.....Keep up the great job!!!