Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I cry at the scene in "The Notebook" of them on the dock in the rainstorm. Gets. Me. Every. Single. Time. Just the fact that they realize that they loved each other all along and stupid circumstances and people prevented them from being together just makes my heart burst, lol.

I used to watch the notebook every day... 2 times a day.....

now that weird and creepy is over with,

I release more than one egg when ovulating..

still weird......i give up.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    No one outside my family knows I'm blood related to a famous millionaire. One of the reasons we're not supposed to tell is so we're not kidnapped - seriously!
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I never know how to keep a conversation going, I'm bad at asking questions.. so if I'm around someone who sucks at it too.. *Crickets!* I've gotten much better at being a bit more outgoing around others in the last few years but still is awkward! Especially when people may not realize how shy I can actually be! Probably why I fell in love with the internet 15 years ago... I was able to express myself so much easier!

^^ this ^^
  • MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have long hair, it is almost to my glutes but I HATE wet hair on my back. In other confessions when I was 5 I would hump my Teddy Rupskin. Don't judge me!
    I shower with a hair tie on my wrist for this reason, but mostly I hair hair anywhere on my body. my hair is almost s long as I am tall, but I hate all hair equally .
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I like to eat dill pickles with old cheddar cheese... like at the same time... bite of pickle, bite of cheese, chew together. Yum
  • Briantime
    Briantime Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I play air guitar in my car when driving alone using the steering wheel as a fret board and the center console to strum like strings :-)
  • phillieschic
    Options
    I've been married for a year (8/5/11)...my family, including my children, don't know.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I've been married for a year (8/5/11)...my family, including my children, don't know.

Really?
    Care to share a little more about that??
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am VERY insecure.....but love being a flight attenant.
  • jennylea16
    jennylea16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have an irrational fear of leaving the closet door open in the bedroom when I go to bed.... I completely blame it on my brothers... they rigged our bedroom door so they could open and close it from their beds (I'm the youngest of five boys)

I have this same fear. Only it comes from watching the movie Poltergeist at a young age when I was of course not supposed to be watching it! I used to hold on to the backboard of the bed while going to sleep in case the closet opened and tried to suck me in. To this day I make sure the closet door is shut before bed.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I never know how to keep a conversation going, I'm bad at asking questions.. so if I'm around someone who sucks at it too.. *Crickets!* I've gotten much better at being a bit more outgoing around others in the last few years but still is awkward! Especially when people may not realize how shy I can actually be! Probably why I fell in love with the internet 15 years ago... I was able to express myself so much easier!

^^ this ^^

SAME!!!! :(
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I have to sleep with a fan on. I will lie awake for hours if one isn't with me. I pack one on vacation. I probably know fan repair as much as any professional technician.

Same here! I've always slept with a fan since I was little and now my kids do too. Haha.
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I like to eat dill pickles with old cheddar cheese... like at the same time... bite of pickle, bite of cheese, chew together. Yum

when i was little i would only eat cheese and pickle sandwiches. yummmmm!
  • phillieschic
    Options

Really?
    Care to share a little more about that??

We eloped. It's about us. One day, I will explain it to my kids...
  • KatMinch
    KatMinch Posts: 16
    Options
    Anyone who has ever carried on a conversation with me has probably noticed that, at times, I tend to stammer. What they don't know is I picked up the trait when I was younger. I used to make fun of my cousin who has a severe stuttering problem. I feel horrible about it, but mostly because it stuck with me...
  • Percyjs
    Percyjs Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    * EDITED* that was just too personal :blushing:
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I have an nerd obsession with documentarys about space and other planets lol but shhhhhh
  • LoFury
    LoFury Posts: 7
    Options
    When I want to read something but its really long I start reading the last sentence to see if I can understand the whole thing without having to read all of it and if I still don't know what its about I read the next sentence before the last one and so on and so forth. I've been doing this for a very long time since childhood. Even when reading a book, if I've read like three or four chapters and I feel challenged by the amount of chapters left I just read the last chapter and say I finished it.
  • jella74
    jella74 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I wanted to add::

Only my immediate family know that my Hubby & I are in an arranged marriage. None of his family or our friends know about it.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I sleep with my step sister.