Lets be shallow

Options

Replies

• gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    His head -- as in, is he bald? If so, I'm a goner. Bald guys are hot. And if he has tatts (yes please), good arms (forearms!) and sarcasm. If he's witty and can make me laugh...
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I say it's also a look a woman has... Like is she inviting and a quick easy smile. So, I think that would be smile and eyes??? Not sure how to explain it but it makes sense to me...
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    How can you notice one thing first? It's the whole package to me. The image from outfit to grooming...I guess I go big picture to small picture (well, hopefully, not that small)....:0)
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Smile, and eyes.
  • joannecando
    Options
    eyes and attitude
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Eyes need to be expressive and I like a good tush in a pair of jeans. I proudly announce "Yes I am a guy and yes I am a Pig {sometimes}."
  • DappledPalomino
    Options
    Eyes and jaw. Black or dark hair seems to be the only kind I like. I also do not like a tall guy, maybe because I'm vertically challenged myself at 5'4.
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    smile then eyes
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    Eyes then smile. Actually, if I'm being honest, I don't like skinny guys. So I guess really, if he's a little chunky THEN I check the eyes and smile.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    How can you notice one thing first? It's the whole package to me. The image from outfit to grooming...I guess I go big picture to small picture (well, hopefully, not that small)....:0)

Hilarious!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    shoulders, facial hair, ring:wink:
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I love a great smile and fun flirty attitude:)
  • ItsDawnMarie
    ItsDawnMarie Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    eyes, love eyes!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I love a great smile and fun flirty attitude:)
    Hmmm, do you really? :smile:
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hair.. if she aint got the waves or flare.. no chance. Nothing else matters... second eyes... than neck.. and personality.. shes a ***** I dont care smokin hot she is I wouldnt wizz on her gums if her mouth was on fire.
  • punkypants
    Options
    must be taller then me, thats number one then teeth, then eyes, back, hands have to be big! most important i like a man that other men stand down from :love: yep i married my perfect man :drinker:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Big shoulders and biceps really get my attention, but a warm smile makes me all gooey inside! Then if he's a witty flirt on top of all that, it's all over! :love:
  • Carpaydeeum
    Options
    Eyes...smile...and...the curve of her breasts and hips...in that order.
  • zumbatastic
    Options
    Hands, eyes, and smile....then if he has a sense of humor, more on the smartass side we are all good!!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Eyes, smile, and then arms. I love nice strong arms.