5' 4" Ladies Success pics please

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Started off at 207 before MFP....and down now to 144......been here 530 days....5'4

392-1-1.jpg

Currently
    lastpic.jpg
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    I dnt have any successpics yet but I have changed a bit i'm still a little embarrassed to put them up but when I do lose wight I will dfinitely post them thanxs for this post not alot of pics for girls 5'4 mostly taller 5'6 and ^:heart::heart: :heart:
  • Piperette
    Piperette Posts: 71 Member
    Great pics and successes, ladies. :)
  • I dnt have any successpics yet but I have changed a bit i'm still a little embarrassed to put them up but when I do lose wight I will dfinitely post them thanxs for this post not alot of pics for girls 5'4 mostly taller 5'6 and ^:heart::heart: :heart:

The above (@Besxxi88) is my identical twin sister who told me about this group and she's right there are not a lot of 5'4 girls, I'm a little embarrassed to state my CW. We are starting this journey together just like we came in this world she's my inspiration. I can't wait to share my success story with you all soon. Good luck on everyone's journey.
  • ChrissyinATL
    ChrissyinATL Posts: 23 Member
    Wow! Everyone looks so great!!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    I am 5'4" exactly. I've lost 60 lbs. I have another 37 to go.

My all time high, at the start of this process (which is probably 15 to 20 lbs. less than the first pic) and yesterday!
    i-CcjNzpK-S.jpgi-dhgHSQv-S.jpgi-HQ6Rf2v-S.jpg
  • I love the topic of this group! I'm still in the phase of just beginning, so I can't wait to show the after pics! My goal is to lose 25 pounds by Christmas. CW: 162 GW: 130. I love finding women all of the same height! We have the same issues! :) Everywhere else I read it's like about men or women who are 5'7" and already 130...:grumble: BUT SOON we shall succeed!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    I started my weight loss journey towards the end of August 2011. I'm 5'4" and 26 years old. I still have a long ways to go to get to my goal weight, plus a long ways to go with maintenance, but I'm happy with where I'm at so far!

July 2011 189+ pounds
    before.jpg

July 2012 159 pounds
    531464_10150958272453848_1984051238_n.jpg

Oh also, I have 145.7 as my current goal weight because that is when, according to the MFP BMI, I will finally be a "HEALTHY WEIGHT". I'm planning on losing more after that too.
  • goblynn
    goblynn Posts: 148 Member
    I'm 5'4" My profile pic is my success pic- still in progress. :)
  • tsmith8
    tsmith8 Posts: 37 Member
    bump, great job! can't wait to get there too
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Thanks! Yeah I love how big my eyes look now! And no offence taken to looking like my own daughter, I found a photo not long ago of me at 13 and was surprised how similar I look to now!

Nikki, your belly looks awesome for twins, mines not that good and I had a single bubba!

Thanks...the twins were my last ones. I have two singletons as well. I would like for it to be a bit tighter in the middle because its still squishy and kind of looks like a spare tire when I sit but I'll get there.
  • 11 pounds is still something to celebrate!! That's great!! Keep it up!
  • Fantastic job
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    About a size26
    P1000703.jpg
    Size XS dress from Kohls
    2012-08-07_15-47-59_723.jpg
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    SW: 203
    CW: 156.6

My profile pic is my success pic. It was taken just 3 weeks ago. :)
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    I'm 5'3" and have lost 36lbs so far. I'm down 3lbs more since the last pic.

ProgressPic.jpg

I welcome new MFP friends that like to motivate each other. I keep a blog too on my success and tips I learn and like to share with you all: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/WendyFitMom
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    I'm 5'2" and have lost 45 lbs. This is my first summer wearing a bikini in over 10 years (my profile pic :) )

Zoo201272-1.jpg
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    I love this thread! I'm 5'4", HW 168, CW 159, GW 130! I am just starting out and have 30 more pounds but someday my photos will be in this thread!
  • vjt1976
    vjt1976 Posts: 43
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!