what have you resisted today?

Options
Well?.... I made a lucious chocolate cake, and did not eat it, well, I had a little bit of the butter cream icing, that's all, could you resist it? how strong is your will power?...

P090812_15220002.jpg

This is after the kids got their hands on it!!;

P090812_15240001-Copy.jpg

Replies

• leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I resisted homemade chocolate chip cookies my sister made. I'm very glad I wasn't home while she was making them though. The dough is better than the cookies haha
  • laurenw1992
    Options
    I managed to resist a big slice of Banoffee pie at work, very proud of myself as two weeks ago i'd have eaten the whole thing! BTW, that cake picture has made me very hungry!
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Just a little while ago, someone from the office brought in 2 dozen donuts... and placed it right behind my desk... and then someone else brought in a chocolate cake... and put it right behind my desk as well. I didn't have a single bite.

Mouth was watering all day... but not a single bite.

I think that I have willpower of steel right now! :laugh: :sad:
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I resisted hitting the snooze button this morning. 4am seemed to come EXTRA early this morning, but I got up and did my workout.
  • reojames
    reojames Posts: 96
    Options
    A co-worker offered me a bacon and biscuit as soon as I sat down at my desk this morning. I thanked him and refused the kind offer. But man... it did look good!
  • bienemaya483
    Options
    The leftovers from my moms homemade tiramisu:o
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Office Birthday Cake from the BEST local bakery! But, I had my Hot Cocoa instead :)
  • FireBrand80
    FireBrand80 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I avoided food avoidance
  • kmganz
    kmganz Posts: 16
    Options
    Free truffle from Godiva...saving calories for an awesome dinner!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Ice cream in the freezer
    Chips
    The granola bars that have oats and dark chocolate
    popcorn (i burned the popcorn because i wasn't watching it)
    chocolate (its because I am stressed out)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I resisted being *that guy* and complaining about someone misusing loose/lose.

(Well, until now, I guess...)
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This is the start of our office's annual feeding frenzy which will last through the end of September. Today, breakfast tacos, yesterday some sort of quiche and pizza and of course the big jar of candy sitting on the filing cabinet. It's going to be a loong two months.
  • dbparra
    dbparra Posts: 21
    Options
    i resisted second serving of nacho cheese tortilla chips with my lunch. portion control is most difficult for me...
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I resisted the free pizza from Schlotzkys. I did however have a few chips and a bite of brownie.
  • unlocke
    unlocke Posts: 149
    Options
    I avoided El Nopal Mexican Restaurant. My co-workers went, but I stayed at the office and ate the healthy lunch I brought from home. Go me!! :drinker:
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Giving someone a smack across the face.

Ohhhh, FOOD. Right.

Thankfully, nothing today! Tuesday , though? I almost bought a snickers bar. I could have made it work, but I knew it was going to be a big dinner night, so I ate a small wedge of dark chocolate instead. :)
  • trinityrecgirl
    Options
    Someone brought in a large box of donuts into the office, and I keep having to pass by those things all day.
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    brownies
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Great topic! I resisted a mondo burrito (one of my favs) and got a fresh chicken taco salad instead (without the shell). :) Very full and satisfied now!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I've walked past the instant rice and the sh'ton of ice cream in the freezer (but I'll be hitting that mess later, don't you worry) for a 1/4 of watermelon (not sure if those are full lbs or half lbs melons... about the size of a cantaloupe?) and a cookie. Having to push myself to work out so I can get at that ice cream later, though.