Big Men

Options

Replies

• NuclearVW
    NuclearVW Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 6'7" and started at 350 on 7/19/12, down to 325 as of this morning, just from diet change i.e. no exercise. I can imagine what will happen when I actually have time to exercise when I'm back at school!
  • amann_84
    amann_84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    6'4" 405lbs to 242lbs
  • maxonehiphop
    maxonehiphop Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I couldn't remember if I'd already said "Hey-Oh!" and didn't have time to read 30000 posts.
    Good to see there are lots of other dudes on here. I would be on here even if I was the only male. I like tracking this junk. Keeps me motivated.
  • teamfit2day
    teamfit2day Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that there are many woman on this site not that it's a problem, because generally it's harder for a woman to loose compared to a man, BUT for motivation sake WHERE are the men and their success stories as I am a 6'3 BIG MAN looking to stay motivated and get in shape.

My progress since March 3rd, 2011 up until 1 week ago. Not the tallest guy, but at 232lbs for my height I was pretty big myself.

Day2-Presentv1.jpg
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    6'4" 405lbs to 242lbs

Wow. Beautiful transformation. That picture of you holding the shorts is amazing!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I know I don't belong in this thread; I was confused by the title. :D

You're all pretty sexy, btw. I'm not a man, but I have serious poundage to deal with, and I like trying to motivate and being motivated.

Right?! I thought this was a thread about liking larger men. Damnit. Plenty of eye candy here though :drinker:

LOL glad I wasn't the only one
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just want to add that I LOVE you big guys! My fiance is 6ft3 330, he is on the site but I can't get him to be a forum junkie yet :)
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    I am 6' 7" and got up to 315, now I am 260 and pretty much where I want to be sans more lean muscle gain. Hence my name...
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    31 yr old. 6'3, large frame. I always been told I carry it well.

470-480 lbs. in this pic
    before.jpg

most recent pic. 319 lbs. here
    2012-03-18_02-58-59_727.jpg

the weight loss has slowed down a bit but I am in no rush. I don't have a set goal weight on the scale I am shooting for. I am going by how I look and feel. Probably somewhere in the 200-220 lbs. range.

Love seeing my friends on here! Keep it up! You're rockin' the results! <3
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm a 34 yr old, 6'0 tall and started my journey at 242 here on the site just over 2 months ago. I'm now down in the 210/209 range with a goal weight of 195 (maybe going down to 185). Haven't posted pictures on here yet, either waiting to hit the goal weight or Day 100... whichever one comes first.

I'm in the same boat with being told - "you carry it so well, you didn't have anything to worry about". But two ankle surgeries (on the same ankle) later, still having pain in joints and not being very active was weighing pretty heavily on me. So, June - I picked up MFP and have been going strong ever since.

Keep up the hard work everyone - male and female - because this isn't a diet... it is a new lifestyle for all of us.

:drinker:
  • greenbox06
    greenbox06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am a short big guy 5'7" got to my heaviest at 269lbs currently sitting at 247lbs. Don't have before and after pics on my work computer. I let myself go after getting out of the Army. I progressively got to the heaviest I have ever been over 5 years. When I was in I was 205 at 15-17% BF. Nothing like forced workouts :happy: I would like to get to that again but know it will take some time
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    6'2 276 here. I was 315 a year ago and have yo-yoed to 290. Now really zoned in so looking to get into the low 200's. Not sure what weight I will end up. Don't want to get too skinny - I like having a stocky build. I am thinking 215 is the magic #.
  • laplume06
    Options
    Hi guys !
    Only 6' 7", started 205 (in fact 210 before joining MFP), goal 172.
    And sorry for my english, I'm french :bigsmile:
  • Brent_J
    Brent_J Posts: 54
    Options
    6' 1"
    Started -- 310 (3 weeks ago)
    Current -- 293
    Goal -- 230? 220? Who knows? I'll get my body fat % tested again when I'm around 240 lbs then I'll make a final goal decision at that point. 220 would probably be a pretty good weight for me if I had to guess. But it's difficult to guess when you are so far out of shape.
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Hi guys !
    Only 6' 7", started 205 (in fact 210 before joining MFP), goal 172.
    And sorry for my english, I'm french :bigsmile:

6 feet 7 inches ou bien 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)?

6'7" is two meters, and I doubt you'd say "Que deux metres"! Plus 172 seems awfully light for 6'7". I'm only 6'6" (que 198 cm) and my goal is 208.

In any case, bienvenu!
  • jwilson80121
    jwilson80121 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    < 5'10" Starting weight 260, Goal weight 180. Not the biggest guy around but I'd like to think note worthy..
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    5'8" here and 277lbs...started at 282. Its a work in progress...its getting better.

hey guys if any of you want to add me feel free
  • moonhowler15
    moonhowler15 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 11" and at my heaviest was 320lbs. got down to about 238 at my lowest up to 260 but on that grind to come back. It is a journey but one that can be had with the right mind set and motivation. Keep it up man!
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3", my highest weight was 386. I'm 286 now.
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2", highest weight was 365. Now at 290. Looking forward to keeping the success going. Friend me if you like!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!