Wow! Awesome results! Congratulations.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Freakin Awesome!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I find men really motivating! I think because they don't go on with all the crap that we women do !

I agree!! I think men really work so hard to get where they want to be!! Men trying to lose weight and get in shape are very inspiring! :flowerforyou:

agreed!
  • tigerdactyl
    tigerdactyl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    6'4", started out somewhere north of 350, down in the 220s now. Power to the big men!
  • beeficus
    beeficus Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey there. Not a success story just yet, but Im working my buns off to make this happen. Staying motivated so far is not a problem. I am 6'2" and started off at 400 lbs the beginning of March. My current weight is 364 lbs and I am trucking it all the way down to 260. I would like to keep in touch with all you so we could possibly keep each other motivated.... Did I mention I am doing all of this with a severe back problem? So motivated, we've got this fellas!
  • Rudebear
    Rudebear Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Big man here trying to drop some of these pounds started at 347 this year and I am down to 316, got to keep it going and get out of these three hundreds.I found the men on this site to be very motivating and I am always encouraged to see their results, hope it works out for you man and keep up the good fight.
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Down 94 pounds in 13 months, still have a bit to lose to reach goal weight.
  • dbevisjr
    dbevisjr Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm not tall, only 5' 7" but I was 244 pounds when I started on this site in January so I had a big belt. This week I moved the belt down a notch for the 3rd time in about 14 weeks. Still a long way to go before I achieve my goal but I have a good start.
  • musclefat2k
    musclefat2k Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This has got to be my most favorite thread to come and read! Thanks for all the cool messages and new friends in the struggle as well! If i can be of any kind of a resource, Just Holler!!
    #StartMovin!!!!
  • Moldingpro
    Options
    I had double laminectomies performed on L4 & L5 in mid-February. I was 386 pounds then and I am 5' 11". I became very weak from sitting around waiting for surgery for two months. I knew I had to do something to get my life back in control. I found this app for my IPAD2 and it was easy to configure and track my calories. I started losing weight right away. In mid-March I purchased an elliptical machine designed for people up to 400 pounds. I began working out daily and within two weeks I was up to an hour per day on the machine. Weight loss stalled a bit in the first month after the workouts started, but has picked up again in the last two weeks. My strength is returning and my clothes are starting to loosen. As of today I have lost 31 pounds. I am dedicated to getting down to at least 230 within this year, if possible.
  • wayneuk1
    wayneuk1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey im a man lol - agree with that this seems to be mainly for females, so us guys gotta stick together - so im requesting anyone who is male please add me, we gotta stick together on this thing :)
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'5" and althought I'm tall, I'm not as big as I use to be !

Two plus years of a great new lifestyle !!
  • ldominguez1986
    ldominguez1986 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", while not tall, I do consider myself a BIG MAN. I am new to MFP and I am so stoked at all the great work that you guys have done. I Started March 27th at 321 and today I am at 309. I can't wait till I hit that sub 300 range. Just wanted to really say that with all this inspiration I get from these threads I am sure I will hit my goal easily. Good luck to everyone else too!
  • osubrndn
    osubrndn Posts: 32
    Options
    i started at 6'2, 285, and when i joined this site in mid january i was down to 265. currently i'm just under 230...i lift ever day and do cardio too.
  • sullymanjohn
    Options
    6'1 198lbs. Started at about 240 last year and have since dropped down from a 40 inch waist to a 34/36 (depending on brand). Gotta keep getting cut though...went to the beach today and was NOT completely satisfied. Getting close though!!
  • BigMike915
    BigMike915 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I started last March, 6'7 at 377 wearing 3xl shirts and 46in pants. I am down to 260ish now in 40-42 pants 2xl shirts. Still have a longs way to go but this is a lifestyle change for me and I am really enjoying it.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    There is a fella on here who lost a boatload and just looks beast now.
    His thread is probably lost in the tides of estrogen.

This guy
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/546883-update-with-comparison-pics-304-lbs-lost

He is Amazing!
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I know I don't belong in this thread; I was confused by the title. :D

You're all pretty sexy, btw. I'm not a man, but I have serious poundage to deal with, and I like trying to motivate and being motivated.

Right?! I thought this was a thread about liking larger men. Damnit. Plenty of eye candy here though :drinker:

Also confused by the thread but sexy guys all over! :smile:
  • sullymanjohn
    Options
    Mine's not as crazy as the other guy's...but here's my link. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/563361-before-and-after-42lbs-lost-with-pics
  • ohnedich00
    ohnedich00 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is the best thread I've come across on here. I'm not very tall at 5'7", but I hope to lose around 28 pounds so I can finally weigh a healthy 155 pounds. So, please add me for motivation and support. We have to stick together guys.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!