what have you resisted today?

Options

Replies

• candle29
    Options
    Today I was not at work so resisting food was not an issue. I work for the busiest animal hospital in our area. Our doctor is a chocoholic who keeps us stocked with an endless supply of M&Ms and Hershey Candies, and our clients are always bringing us yummies.

About a week ago a client brought us a GALLON sized bag of Fanny May Trinidads and a GALLON bag of Fanny May Mint Meltaways. For those who don't know, Fanny May is the best chocolate in the Chicago area. I have had to walk past those bags several times a day!
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    having ground beef on my burritos. It wasn't a really really hard choice since in know how bad 80/20 beef is, but i still wanted it.
    tomorrow night i will have to resist no-bake cheesecake...or starve the rest of the day in order to have it :)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Nevermind....:angry:
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Nope probably couldn't resist that! You have more willpower than I do! If I spent the time to make a cake best believe I'm having a slice. :)
  • nomoreFA
    nomoreFA Posts: 40
    Options
    Pizza! We ordered several differnet kinds of pizza tonight for my son and his friends. I made my healthy dinner and ate it in another room. Unfortunely we have two whole pizzas leftover!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I resisted punching my boyfriend in the junk when he complained about the ground turkey I used for tacos instead of beef.

Good job! That is tough. I made a crock pot meal and my husband gets home before me. He texted me his displeasure at the meal.... I did not resist a kind albeit colorful response.

I resisted extra coffee and Cinnabon creamer and a Hershey's bar.
  • doin_it_in_the_gym
    Options
    I really haven't resisted anything.. Does that make me a bad person?
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    The buttery dinner roll at lunch :). Wasn't worth it. :)
  • dena789
    dena789 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I spent 4 hours waiting between tests at the hospital and the only place to sit was right next to the Tim Hortons in the lobby. So I resisted donuts, gigantic muffins, iced capachino and all the other high calorie coffees and stuff they sell! YAY ME!!
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    I resisted punching my boyfriend in the junk when he complained about the ground turkey I used for tacos instead of beef.

Funny!!
  • Julem22
    Julem22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow I am very sure I could not have resisted that cake!! I can't have anything like that in my house. I did resist the urge to buy cookies for a lunch I am serving a friend tomorrow. I knew I would come home and rip into them, so I put them back and I am under calorie goal today and don't miss those cookies much now!!
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    That cake looks delicious... now I want some... ! Good thing I have nothing sweet at home.

I resisted some sugary protein bars, granola bars and chocolate. But I'm considering the dark chocolate for tomorrow :-)

Everyone is awesome for resisting all those things... donuts, cake... YUM! :/
  • CDG1013
    CDG1013 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter M&Ms and Reeses Cups. I did eat a chocolate chip cookie though. I worked out this morning and chased my kids around the play ground, so I have the exercise calories available...
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    I resisted home-made koftes that my grandmother cooked. I resisted dognuts, chocolate, an extra soda... a lot of things. Proud moment.
  • Alford96
    Alford96 Posts: 70
    Options
    I resisted the McD's sausage biscuit that I REALLLY wanted for breakfast and I also resisted a second helping of my absolute top all time comfort food, homemade mac & cheese! That biscuit was TOTALLY calling my name but I resisted so that I could at least have one serving of M&C. :laugh:
  • rileydog14
    Options
    I avoided any junk food!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    square donuts :((((( There was a peanut butter topping on one and I was thinking ughhhhh noo! I resisted though.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    I didn't eat the Tim Horton's baked goods my aunt brought over well actually I had 1/4 of a chocolate chip cookie instead of the whole thing! :smile:
  • LesIsMoreXX
    Options
    An Iced Cap and a Honey Cruller from Tim Hortons.
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Putting the pimp hand down, laying the smackdown, and force choking fools...