Anyone on this site in their 40's or 50's.

Options

Replies

• Holycook1
    Options
    Any of you can add my fat 45 year old self to your list! I'd love to hear how you're doing it in this age bracket! I swear I need to plan a funeral for my metabolism...and um, get a freaking good scale. Any suggestions on a GOOD brand that will last? I want digital that counts the partial pounds since I'm aiming at .5 or 1.5 a week.
  • soyasee
    soyasee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello Smiley, I just joined this forum! Im soyasee and I'm 54 years old. I have over 100 lbs to lose. You can add me too, I need friends to help me through this.
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Alison from Cambridge, New Zealand

53 and counting!!

Please feel free to add me, all welcome.
  • 19bulldog60
    19bulldog60 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm older than dirt --- 70 !
  • Chgosportsgal
    Options
    Hi everyone - I'll be the big 5-0 in October. Feel free to add me!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    52, in Edmonton AB. Please feel free to add.:drinker:
  • dreamer722
    dreamer722 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I turned 58 in July. I've been on since May 1 and have lost 38 lbs. There are quite a few of us. However, my awesome 23 year old daughter who is also on here (although I wish I weighed as much as she does now) told me about this site. I love it! Feel free to add me. I live in Northern California, near Lake Tahoe, out in the boonies in the Sierras.
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I am nearing 45, which is unbelievable to me. I don't feel 45 (anymore)! At one time, before I found MFP and lost some more weight, I believe I felt much older than that. Good luck on your journey! Add me if you'd like!:drinker:
  • lu136mickey
    Options
    Hi, Im 42 have been logging everyday since Jan. 11 2012, almost to my goal weight but do not plan on leaving anytime soon!! This site is wonderful there is no way I would have lost the weight with out MFP and my friends on here. Feel free to add me if you like and good luck on your weight loss journey, hope you have nothing but sucess!!!:flowerforyou:
  • pg303030
    pg303030 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is penny i am 49 yrs old and trying to lose weight and get healthy.I have alot of health issues also.Anyone feel free to add me as your friend.:smile:
  • alan623
    alan623 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sweating my 51 y/o butt off down in Texas. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • LoriWilkinson548
    Options
    I am 44, dieting for first time, trying to lose 100 pounds, and new to site.
  • bthayes0
    Options
    Hi...I just joined and would love some friends to share this journey with...the ups and downs :smile:
  • vnance12
    Options
    Hello, I'm 46. Just signed up today. I'm about 15 - 20 lbs overweight. this is the first year the weight has come on and I have not been able to get it off so easy!! I'm so frustrated. Tried a few different diets, and diet pills even. This is not fun anymore! I'll support you if you support me :)
  • liveheatby
    Options
    44yrs old
  • pinkbeamer
    pinkbeamer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 42 approaching 43. I too have the weight issues from being over forty! I just started this week, so be patient with me. I have learned that I do well with what I eat for breakfast, however with lunch and dinner, I am out the window. Anyone have ideas to overcome this.
  • mm9660
    mm9660 Posts: 10
    Options
    just turned 51 today and feel FAB! I am on my way to Savannah to have fun for my B-day. Yes, I am struggling a little with the weight thing. But this month I am a happy camper!
  • Brinachic72
    Brinachic72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    40 year old here! Hi there!
  • HotDolphinMama
    HotDolphinMama Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump
  • boatgirl70
    Options
    I am 42...I just started 2 days ago. You can add me.