Most Disgusting Thing You've Found In Your Food?

Options

Replies

• whoviangleek
    Options
    Went to an IN-N-OUT across the street from a local high school where we had a drumline performance. My friend found a piece of burlap sack in her Animal Fries.

I never liked IN-N-OUT... and needless to say, I don't think I ever will.
  • sarbar71
    sarbar71 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Found a cockroach cooked into a piece of pizza that I got at the mall once. Gag. Also ate a Daddy Long Legs with a handful of raspberries. That time it was my fault - poor little guy.
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    A chicken claw in a plastic container of name brand chicken salad. :noway: :sick:

When I was a teenager, there were worms or something else really solid in the bottom of an RC Cola (sold in a glass bottle). Wonder what's in the aluminum cans these days? You can't see inside them. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I had a wad of hair in my scrambels eggs at Denny's once.

My nephews, when they were about 10-12, had a ground up mouse in their cereal! Yup...they won a HUGE lawsuit! LOL
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Oh, one time, a girlfriend and I were about to have wine and spaghetti at her house. She opened a can of prego, and there was a small, tomato covered, dead rat. I had been telling her all afternoon that was not real spaghetti, she should have listened.

OH. MY. GOD. *throws up*
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I took my wife out for a dinner in Sarasota, FL found this well rate seafood restaurant and her chicken sandwich had a Roach in it. I saw and could not believe it. Call the management and they fail us.

What restaurant was it? I lived in Sarasota, fl for 5 years!!
  • blondie0942
    Options
    double post
  • kellie1055
    kellie1055 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    im pretty sure this has ruined my life!!
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    im pretty sure this has ruined my life!!

I know right! I'm never eating fast food again
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Well, the other day my husband chopped an earwig in half that was in some cabbage he was cutting up. Hey, it was from the farmer's market, it was just really fresh :wink:
  • Wingwoman21
    Options
    Half a worm in an apple. Had eaten the other half.
    Extra protein right?
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    A receipt in my taco salad at a Mexican place. I complained and the waitress said ..."well at least you were almost finished" WTF is that supposed to mean....seriously...WTF?

umm wow she should be fired. Dumb b!tch!
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Found a dead beetle once in a can of spinach. I was horrified.
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Greco, cesar salad, almost finished when I noticed an inch long black beetle crawling around in it.

Brought the salad back, lady picked the beetle out of my salad, dropped it on the floor and squished it under her shoe, and said 'want another one?'

I don't get Greco anymore....

That damn lady needs her head examined.....
  • blondie0942
    Options
    Bumping in case I ever want to eat again.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    A roach in the chicken curry at an indian resteraunt. We were given an apology and a measly $25 gift certificate that expired in 5 days. AS IF!!!!

PS-IT was a buffet, so I'm sure they didn't notify the others who had already went to town on the chicken curry. GROSS
  • skir927
    skir927 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    A fish eyeball in a can of tuna and a chunk of what I'm assuming was intestine (resembled a circle of calamari) in a can of ravioli. Both incidents happened within weeks of each other. I was pregnant, having both weird cravings and a sensitive stomach, and I was not amused. :sick:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went out to celebrate our wedding anniversary, so we though seafood at Anthony's, we ordered raw oysters for dinner- when the oysters came and I picked up the top shell- the oyster was eating dinner! (he was eating a live little crab- it was still alive fighting for its life!):huh:
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    What a great topic!

A few highlights in my eating (dining out) career:

1) REALLY long, black hair in my hamburger @ Burger King . It got tangled in my teeth like a noisy dental floss. Reported it to the short-haired manager, but spotted the dark haired gal behind the cashier! Free meal ensued but I was no longer hungry.

2) Cut worm in my salad at a restaurant;

3) Dead cockroach, feet-side up, in my Greek Salad in Kona, Hawaii. The restaurant is no longer open.

4) A heavy-duty staple in my Mexican food once.

Ah, the memories . . .
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    There are people here in my friend and I decided to follow them into this thread. After the first posts I am going to post this and leave. LOL