Replies

• jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    "Got any raisins? No? How 'bout a date?"
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I was flirting with a cute guy at a bar awhile ago and he started to slowly rub his hands across my neck. When I looked at him weird he said "Oh, you have such a beautiful face. I just want to chop your head off and sit in on the mantle above my fireplace." I waited for him to laugh and say "Just kidding!" but he just kept standing there rubbing my neck. That was the moment when my best friend pulled my drunk *kitten* out of there LOL.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend told me this one....

Lick 2 fingers, touch the lady shirt and tell her " let get you out of those set cloths"

He didnt used this one on me since we met on eharmony but i still liked it
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Your just like a Maytag washer, you get me all agitated!
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Adorable man pauses as he is walking by me and blinks a few times then says,"Hey, I'm sorry to bother you can you help me? There's something wrong with my eyes."
    Being extremely helpful, I focus on his eyes intently looking for ..idk.. something like an eyelash or dirt.
    He then gives the biggest sly grin ever and says,"I can't take them off you."

So cheesy you have to LOVE it!
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    From my husband, before we married, "Do you know the word of the day"

me: um no . . .

him: it's legs, now lets go back to my place and spread the word
  • ruksha123
    ruksha123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    "Get in my car."

When I was about 14.

I was tempted, but nah.

Funny you should bring that up.
    I was the cutest kid you ever did see. PRIME real estate.
    When I was 5, a guy in a car kept begging me to get in his car. I didn't know why cuz I was 5.
    He showed me candy and was like "come on in, I have all this candy" and I responded "I just ate lunch, I'm not hungry"
    Then he switched gears and offered me money. He held up a $20 bill. I replied by laughing and going "that's all you have? My dad is way richer than you!" and I walked off.

Ohhh the joys of youth.

Scary!
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    wow ... I am not so forward in this way ... but ... I need to write down some of these pick-up lines ... lots of really good ones!