What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I do not want to be fat at 30.
  • maggie2731
    Options
    Health reasons. My heart couldn't handle the extra fat and my kidneys were working overtime. i was retaining so much water that even with pills i was not eliminatig it. It was hard to walk anymore because my feet were twice their size. i went for a meeting to get the gastric surgery and they told me i had to lose 10% of my weight to get on the table. I figured if i have to lose 30lbs on my own then what is the point of getting the surgery. I'll just keep doing it on my own since the first 30 lbs are the hardest one to lose. :smile:
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    health
  • CameoDouglas
    CameoDouglas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mainly too catch some more eyes.
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    I was sad after I lost my daughter Star and I just went... running... (ok forest humor was needed to break up that depressing part) then I just kept on going... and really I enjoyed it (working out and eating!) and fact was I was/am fat so it needed to be done

damn that's tearful story but god bless you and much love toward you and your success.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    To live a longer and more active life, not to be a burden on my daughter.
  • AeiriMuse
    AeiriMuse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I've gotten past what I look like. I can be happy with my shape regardless--but the feeling of not being able to do something physically when you want to is the WORST feeling. I want to be stronger. I want to be healthier. I want to have more energy.

My main reason is that I want to truly LIVE. :)
  • NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    My reasons are simple: I want to watch my kids grow up, I want to be able to enjoy my kids, I want to avoid major health problems and surgeries, and last but not least I want to flash my hot new bod at my cousin who has picked on me since my weight gain.
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    To live a long and healthy life without fear.
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Just REALLY tired of being this fat. I also had cancer and it scared me enough to get my **** together.
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am at a point where I don't really know...
  • doogie52
    doogie52 Posts: 53
    Options
    sex :bigsmile:
    No need to diet for that...but it CAN help with the weight loss through good cardio....:tongue:
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    Plus size clothes are ugly.
    I am not going to be "the fat mom" when my son gets older.
    I used to be skinny, and I like myself better that way.
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Looking hotter than I already am :-)
  • sfoster3171982
    sfoster3171982 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sick and tired of being fat and tired
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Vanity, to look good naked and attract a hot guy,lol
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I am at a point where I don't really know...

also this ^
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I don't want to die young, way before my husband, and leave him to enjoy all my **** with another woman. LOL
  • SharkyFandango
    Options
    Mostly my EDNOS makes me competitive with my friends[if i know they're on a diet] and its bugs me so much that i NEED and WANT to beat them, be the thinnest, fittest, fastest, not the failure. But also just being able to pick up a size 4/6 of a rack and know it will fit! :D
  • prettygirmel
    Options
    To live a healthier life style after 65 years of abusing my body and not to have knee surgery. Now that I have lost 60 lbs, I am feeling great and love that I am able to buy smaller size clothes, so the vain part is beginning to show up. I have gone from a size 26 pants to a size 18 (bought them today). I still have about another 60 pounds to lose.