MFP Confessional

Replies

• Forgive me MFP for I have sinned. Right now, I'm enjoying the hell out of some Chinese food, I'm having a KitKat later and the whipped cream vodka is calling my name.

Whipped cream vodka??? Where's the drooly smiley when you need it?!

So I looked it up. And there is an evil vodka company that makes cotton candy vodka and whipped chocolate vodka, and all kinds of other vodkas that in truth I may not be able to live out the remainder of my years on this earth without trying at least once! *drool*

They are AMAZING (and inexpensive, so double win). The whipped cream is great with coke (tastes like vanilla coke), orange soda (creamsicle!) and a ton of other stuff. Even delicious straight.

I highly suggest trying it, calories be damned.

I've put the whipped cream one in orange juice for a creamsicle flavor. I'll have to try the orange soda!
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Forgive me MFP for I am about to sin lol. I'm going out with my ex boyfriend tonight and no, I don't want him back. I just want to hook up with him haha.
  • Jrbagels
    Jrbagels Posts: 18 Member
    Forgive MFP for I have sinned...

I am constantly having impure thoughts about whipped cream, warm brownies, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce :devil:

Sigh...you're not the only one.
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    I had three glasses of wine instead of one, and two chocolate chip cookies. And only 2 veggies.
  • I ate half a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast. And half a Hershey's bar. :smile:
  • I guess at a lot of my portions.... probably not so accurately either :(
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    My bad. I didn't realize this was about eating foods you're not suppose to be eating. In that case I'm still the perfect angel I was yesterday lol. Well wait, I do consider orange juice a sin, so there's my bad deed for the day. Forgive me MFP for drinking 3, yeah three whole cups of orange juice in one sitting today :drinker:
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    FML had a carby fatty past couple days.. I just hit goal and I refuse to go back. Hitting the gym tomorrow NO MATTER WHAT.
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned,

I eat crap still, just small amounts of it to stay within calories, for breakfast today I ate 4 oreos and a Diet Dr. Pepper

It feels good knowing that I'm not the only person on this site who isn't exceedingly concerned about eating a perfect diet. I'm human, and I love junk food. Like you, I'm trying to eat less of it, squeeze in more veggies and whole grain, and stay under calories. It's working so far!
  • Forgive me, I actually don't list my real weight on here. I always keep it 2 or 3lb behind what I really am in case I slip I wont feel as bad.lol.
  • LOL! These are hilarious!

I haven't logged in awhile...deleted the phone app because it was hogging too much space on my phone, and today I caved in and bought a snack pack of four chocolate puddings! Now, that may not really be a big deal...but I know that I will likely want to eat all four at once! LOL!

To make up for it...I am hitting my local rail trail tomorrow for a much needed walking/jogging session (as long as it's not raining... then I will just go around my block).
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,015 Member
    Forgive me MFP, for I have sinned. I went to bed at 7:30am, slept until 3:00pm and then went for supper and dessert with my husband. I inhaled nachos which had tons of cheese, veggies and chicken, and then piled on the sour cream and salsa. And dessert was a small Dairy Queen blizzard. Midnight Truffle. OMG it was heaven. LOL
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned, for judging people who only go over by 100 calories.

What a bunch of fricking light-weights!
  • mom2handh1975
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned.

After a particularly crappy shift at work which made me miss my second real food meal of the night, I came home and had 2 pizza pockets and 3 beers which put me over my calories by a bit more than a hundred.

:(

I think you need to be punished.

Sounds like a little "50 Shades" may be in your future!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    I gave up, trying to find my way back...
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    I kinda destroyed a chinese buffet this afternoon. Probably put down 1200 calories. And I already had 1500 in the bag before that. But no forgiveness needed. Another reason why I love IF. :bigsmile:
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Forgive MFP for I have sinned...

I am constantly having impure thoughts about whipped cream, warm brownies, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce :devil:

I WAS PERFECTLY GOOD UNTIL THIS,

ITS NOT MY FAULT ................REALLY
  • Heyman09
    Heyman09 Posts: 184
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned!!!!

I just binged on 6 chips ahoy cookies but they were sooooo good.....They are evil and came out with gooey center ones and ones with reeses cups.....Tomorrow's another day!!
  • mom2handh1975
    For your penance, you must participate in at least one "Sweating to the Oldies" video and dress like Richard SImmons for a week. :laugh:

OMG! The HORROR!!!!!!!!
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    I think a take home here is that it's ok to sin, but you should at least log it and keep yourself honest.