What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My reason for losing weight was to look hot and set up a healthy lifestyle early on.
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I want to turn men's heads once again...to be visible...and to look at a picture of myself and not be totally disgusted...and it's already starting to happen :).
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    Options
    "What is your HONEST reason for losing weight?????? "

Boredom. seriously, boredom.
  • Anastasia_97
    Options
    So, I can like myself and wear comfortable clothes without feeling ashamed,like shorts or tank tops. I don't wear these now because I'm fat.

I want to go to that international school next summer and spend an awesome time there. The guy I liked will probably be there.
    I don't want to be nervous when taking pics with friends and then removing the tag from some pics because I look too fat.
    I want to have bigger tolerance when exercising. Especially cardio is ****ing hard.
    I want to start jogging..
    I want to feel healthy.
    I want to feel comfortable without worrying if I looking too fat all the time.

I feel horrible now and I just want to feel good with myself and with weight loss and working out,I believe I'll do it.
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I will never get any younger. I CAN be happy and healthy though. The most important things to me.
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    To fit into some lovely clothes, and look good for my fiancé.
  • candiliza
    Options
    To throw my hotness in my ex-husband's face HAHA. Because being out of that horrible relationship has made me want to be a better, more fit person.
  • fitmaa
    fitmaa Posts: 13
    Options
    Revenge
    Depression
    Feeling like a fat failure
    Wanting to feel good about myself
    Wanting others to look at me and say "Damn"!
    To look in the mirror and smile and instead of look away real quick
    To start posting pictures of me on Facebook again
    To fit into any clothing besides yoga pants and maternity clothing
    and one that keeps me going.....
    One of the only things in my life I have complete control over. I can control what goes in my mouth and how much I excerise. There is not much else in my life I feel I have that much control over.

Exactly the way I feel.:smile:

I have a 6 month old daughter and I feel if I'm not confidant I can't be the mother I want to be, because I'll be busy using up all my time hiding and feeling inferior.

Confidence for me is not about weighing a certain number but the very feeling that "I have done the best I could". Which I have not been feeling these days till now. But I am going to start working towards it from this moment onwards.

We strong family history of diabetes too.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I tried on some thin dresses and saw cellulite on my butt through the dress as well as back fat rolls smh... I also realized that I couldn't fit in an extra large tank-top and had to go to the plus side to get it. Well, that wasn't happening! I knew that I didn't have to be a big as I was and decided that enough was enough. Now I have so much energy, don't get out of breath walking up the steps, and feel empowered to excel to great heights :happy:
  • broadwaybound93
    Options
    I'm tired of being the fat friend and want to be the one guys approach when we're out rather than the awkward one that is invisible or they only speak with to be nice and impress my trimmer friends. I also want to feel good about myself because I've spent the last 10 feeling bad. My ultimate goal is Broadway and there aren't many roles for chubby girls - and even if there were it would be hard to sing and dance on stage without getting winded since I can't even walk the stairs from my room in the half-basement to go upstairs to the bathroom/kitchen/living room. Hell, these days I'm breathing hard getting out of bed to turn out the light - by the time I lay back down it takes me awhile to even back out. I'm just tired of it really. It needs to change and there's no better time than right now =/
  • LisAllum
    LisAllum Posts: 55
    Options
    I am on the same page as the OP. I am sick of looking in the mirror and seeing bleh! I want to be my former slim self, just a lot healthier and fitter this time. Pure vanity! I will NOT grow old gracefully or quietly! LOL
  • eena56
    eena56 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    So I can fit in my husband's suitcase during plane trips and not have to pay for a second seat.

Yess!
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    I want to be sexy again. For ME. I also want the honeymoon sex with hubby of 21+ yrs. ha.
  • BrittanyLail
    BrittanyLail Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    For me! To look fabulous in my clothes, have confidence & self esteem.... and more imporantly, peace of mind! :)
  • giaciccone
    giaciccone Posts: 257
    Options
    My most honest reason?
    Well, I'm cornered by many family members with diabetes. Both grandmothers, my aunt & my mother all have/had diabetes. I fear if I keep on the unhealthy path, that I will get it, too. Also trying to combat the potential high blood pressure that looms on my father's side of the family. Working out keeps my stress pretty low & as always is great for the heart, which helps prevent HBP.

But... aside from health reasons, a potentially-special someone in the Navy is currently deployed & gets back in November. Welcoming him home with a nice, happy & fit me would be a really nice return surprise, I think. ;D Just to give me that extra boost of motivation... you know.
  • Nfairley
    Nfairley Posts: 84
    Options
    Jelly. Belly.

Nuff said
  • Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm so shallow. my number one reason to lose weight is not to be healthy. Thinking about it, the main reason is to look good and rock dresses.
  • misslady72
    misslady72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Health for starters...I had high blood pressure and my heart was beating hard with all that weight. However...I also wanted to get my sexy back. I had lost "me" with the kids, the weight and I was tired of being depressed about it. Wanted to do something about it!
  • ReinventingLisa
    ReinventingLisa Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    1) Future health
    2) To feel good about myself
    3) To look good in what I wear

I've become more of a hermit since I've gained the weight. I don't want to go out as often, and I don't like getting pictures taken of me. This from someone who loved to do both. So, time for the weight to be gone.
  • cmbalint
    cmbalint Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Tired of people telling me you have such a pretty face!