Anyone on this site in their 40's or 50's.

Replies

• Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    I'm 43. The more friends the more motivation and support. Anyone can add me...
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    i'll be 41 next month. you could add me
  • Jomo63
    Jomo63 Posts: 4
    Hi
    I'm 48 and I'd like to learn about you Let's get skinny plan. I've been working my fitness pal and fit bit for a couple of weeks.
    Thanks. Jomo
  • mocchioni
    mocchioni Posts: 63 Member
    55 here, my name is Mark and wanted to let you know you or anyone can add me as a fiend for support. I have been on MFP for about a year and have used it off an on in the past. I never used the community section but now that I have been using it I can see how it helps.

I wish you luck with MFP and your journey.

Mark
  • sweetpea5445
    sweetpea5445 Posts: 36 Member
    46 and been on here since end of June. I sent you friend request
  • munchie34668
    munchie34668 Posts: 5 Member
    48 and trying to not be a fat 50! You can add me! :drinker:
  • I started a week ago. I have not been adding my exercise into the site because just seeing that number makes me want to eat the added calories it says I am allowed.That does not work for me as I feel overstuffed and my body/brain scream at me because it is uncomfortable.I began this new journey because I had lost 50 pounds from a clean diet and then gained 20 in the last year due to extreme stress from my job, new hours (getting up at 2am) from work, and a husband losing his job.This is a great tool to become more cognizant to what goes into my mouth and the movement I need daily to help me reach my goals.I thank myfitnesspal as I have tried other sites before and found them confusing in their use.:smile:
  • munchie34668
    munchie34668 Posts: 5 Member
    48 and trying to not be a fat 50! You can add me!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    I will be 46 this week. Add me!
  • 44 years and 100 pounds to go. Day 25 on mfp, used iPhone app and did not realize there is a community board for support until this weekend.
  • hi im 46 got 20 pounds to lose :smile:
  • madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    I am at the end of my 50's omg where did the 10 years go? I am 59 and would love to have new friends and support.
  • I just started today
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Lots and lots and lots of us...I'm 40.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    I am 52 and having a heck of a time losing the last 20 pounds. Already lost 50, but my body is stuck now...been a year since I saw a new low on the scale. I keep trying though!
  • kimpein
    kimpein Posts: 7
    I'm 48 and trying to lose 35 lbs !! Add me too :)
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    42 and my MFPals have encouraged me through 101 lbs of loss since January. I'm always willing to add some motivation!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    I'm 44 and my wife is 45. Don't tell her I told you.
  • kdfulgham
    kdfulgham Posts: 46 Member
    Hi, I am 49, been on the site since Jan, and have lost 42 lbs. I am only a few pounds away from my ultimate goal. Just got back from vacation a week ago, and am having a hard time getting back on track with eating. This is my imperfect journey, feel free to join me.
  • I'm 44 and have been on here since January. My wakeup call happened after my dad died at the age of 68. He was very over weight and his body just gave out. Ever since I have been trying to learn everything I can about healthy eating and I just started running last week. I love this site .. I feel like it has saved my life in a way and I would be happy to give and have support from anyone. Thanks