I'm so sorry but with each new photo . . . . . . .

Options

Replies

• jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I understand how you feel...

I still feel ugly as well...

But, we cannot go back to being obese...
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I always say that no one has the right to judge another person's body until they've seen them naked :blushing: Clothes can hide so much.

Keep with the weights and the toning. You've done a phenomenal job so far, there's nothing stopping you from achiving what you want.

Take the time to work on yourself and relearn those old tricks of self-confidence and self-belief. Remind yourself that the old you is gone, the new you is here to stay, and you deserve to think of yourself as an attractive woman.

And I know it's a bit empty coming from other people if you don't believe it yourself but ... for what it's worth, I think you're absolutely beautiful. And I'm in awe of the dedication you've obviously shown. People like you inspire me to try harder - you should be so, so proud of yourself.
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    all i have to say is, holy hot mama!
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WOW! STUNNING! Big high five to you girl. Be so very proud of that body! You look great.
  • Geekyfatgirl
    Geekyfatgirl Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so good!!! Yeah that's a lot if weight to lose so I'm sure your body needs to adjust. However I do recommend what others said. Toning will help reshape the skin and burn off that little bit of extra flub. But you look gorgeous!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    hi sweetie...

you are soooooo stunning. absurdly amazing transformation! I'm still 70lbs of goal. the last 14lbs or so loose skin is becoming obvious. my arms are horrendous. can't imagine ever being able to wear anything like you've got on with these arms! started strength training too. hope it helps! my brains still behind too. I was genuinely shocked by my profile picture yesterday
    my friend suggested I write a goodbye letter to the old me. think it's a great idea! going to try it! I just hope we both find peace with our bodies because its such hard work to get where we have! x
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just have to say that I think look beautiful!
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    I lost 109lbs 10 years ago after being 286lb and a uk size 26. I was the same with loose skin even though i was a size 14 but it slowly did pretty much go back. Dont get me wrong its not perfect i dont look 18 but i dont look like i was 286lb either. Good healthy diet, lots of water and a really decent body moisturiser(vitamin e ones are good) and just give it time. Weight training really does help too honestly.
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am not sure if you are seeing just what everyone else is seeing?!?!?
    I too have lots of baggy skin in places (95lb gone!) but not as much as I thought I would have. As I have another 50lbs to go I will wait & see how it all looks but at present I am just so chuffed that it is no longer full of fat!
    Celebrate the positives girl!
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. You have worked hard and you look amazing. Continued success in your lifestyle change!
  • msstuard
    msstuard Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look outstanding, Just get used to the new you.
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    :heart: If you had Self-Image Issues 'Before' you likely will have them 'After'.
    Strength Training, Water, and Most Importantly TIME will help with the loose skin and sagging issues. Learning to Focus on Your Positive Changes will help with the Image Issues, I think.
    ^^This right here~ at least for me anyway. It takes time to learn to love ourselves again and to see the changes.
    Besides all that~ you look INCREDIBLE!!!! Seriously incredible! You should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • nixism
    nixism Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I feel so proud for you! Well done :)
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Amazing and beautiful transformation!!!! Keep going on your self image, it will get there if YOU let it!! The brain is our strongest muscle and can be very stubborn as to what it wants to see and feel. You will have to train your brain to understand that you have now changed.
  • msstuard
    msstuard Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, you don't have to stop working towards self improvement. you have done an incredible transformation and if you want to set new goals for health and fitness I think it is the way to go. Best of luck, and again you have done incredible.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!! VERY MOTIVATING! I Understand exactly how u feel everyone tells me I look gr8 but when I look at myself in the mirror I HATE MY BODY!!! I've lost 51 lbs 9 more lbs to go and still see the Same person but when I look at pics of me before and after im like wow I can't believe it...like everyone said toning should help alot ; )
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Stop worrying about the mirror. You are absolutely beautiful, your pictures show a smoking hot lady. I know you probably don't see it when you're naked but you admittedly see it when you look at this photo of yourself. Naked or not. This is you. You look FAB. Own it girl. Any guy that seen these photos would be all over you in a heartbeat, so all I have to say is "Just OWN It". What you're seeing when you look at yourself naked is the years of memory you have of yourself, and you are projecting that back onto yourself because you're likely afraid to admit that you are beautiful. Stop worrying about all the small imperfections. WE ALL HAVE THEM. If I could ever achieve the type of transformation that you've made, I would want everyone to tell me the same thing. JUST OWN IT. :-)
  • TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look great in the pics. I know you can't just turn off the critic in your head though. Whatever you do, don't lose hope and go back. Loose skin you can boost up and hide in clothes beats fat filled skin that spills out everywhere and takes up your space and your life.

I have a great deal to lose and am just starting this journey. This is a concern of mine, though. I am wondering if wearing a bra 24/7 and some spandex leggings or shapewear would help keep things in place while I lose?
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    i think i look better with clothes on too. its a good thing society requires us to be attired in public!

you look great! we are only naked 2% of the time. Do not let it take up 90% of your thoughts.
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You've done a DAMN good job and you look AMAZING!! You are focusing on the bad, you have lost 91lbs:noway: and you are focusing on the bad? I don't like what I see in the mirror naked either but don't look at yourself in the mirror naked.
    Out of the shower straight to the wardrobe with clothes, then look.
    I love how I'm looking with clothes on and feel really sexy, coz I don't have to hide so much and although I might not be perfect, with clothes I think I look amazing too :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!