Why I'm Fat

Options

Replies

• angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Years of untreated gluten intolerance and genetics. I'm workin on it, but I just don't think I have the genes to be very lean, or a hard body.
  • SuperSmudger
    Options
    Chips, beer, sitting.
  • Kebabmeatchips
    Kebabmeatchips Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Kebab meat and chips (with chilli sauce)

don%20chips-228x228.jpg
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    Best answer I have read! Regardless of genetics or just about anything else, I think this is/was the truth for just about everyone! I know it was for me!
    I'm fat because I eat poorly and do not exercise. I lack self-disciple and self-control with food.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I can't stay away from fast food! And even though I need to workout at home, I can't motivate myself to do it.
  • predent
    predent Posts: 95
    Options
    Panda express and strawberry muffins.

Not at the same time of course.
  • Nessalee77
    Nessalee77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Fried potato products of all kinds, and allowing myself to believe that I cannot be properly relaxed unless I'm eating. Therefore whenever I crash out on the couch for some free time I feel like I need a serve of fast food or a large pack of chips/crisps (whatever you like to call them!) to enjoy it.
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Pasta, enough said. I'm part Italian we usually cook large meals. Being part Cuban doesn't help either lol
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Um... well, that would be because I am depressed. So I eat, and I sleep and I go to work. And that's about it. Thank God, my job is an active one, or it would be much, much worse.
  • StormyLlewellyn
    Options
    Truth is to little working out and too much food... :-P
  • emcupp
    emcupp Posts: 43
    Options
    Doritos. Doritos with Franks. I put that *kitten* on everything.

oh, and McDonald's Fries.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Anti depressents. That ish will blow you up 30+ lbs in a matter of months.

I stopped taking them. Strangely, after I stopped taking them and started losing weight, I felt less depressed. Go figure.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Shoving one too many tasty cakes in my piehole.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Beer, Pasta and cheese combined with a sedentary lifestyle. I ate pasta and cheese by the pound growing up and never adapted to the fact that I wasn't running or swimming miles everyday anymore. Oh, and a preggo wife. I ate whatever cravings she did for both kids but she got to immediately drop 9 lbs of the weight where I did not.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Because I love to eat all the food........and after working > 9 hours a day and then getting home.....eating dinner.......getting the kids to bed.........I would much rather watch TV/ play video games than go back out to the gym.
  • shelby623
    shelby623 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My desk job is where my fatness began...then my love for pizza, double red bull and vodkas, and cheese fries.
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    "Because I love to eat all the food"

I hear ya, hahaha. I second that thought.
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    PCOS and not doing what I was supposed to to keep the crazy weight gain at bay.

It's not totally my fault (seeing as I got diagnosed a 19, yet docs knew something was wrong since I was 9 and the never did a thing), but for the almost 4 years after, I should have done what I knew what I was supposed to do to help myself.

I'm happy I finally realize I need to take care of myself and not complain "WHY ME?!?!?!" all the damn time. Life comes with obstacles in one way or another.
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    beer.

boom goes the dynamite
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Because there really is no food I don't like. Food was always used for celebration or reward and still is. After getting up at 5 am working all day..... home time with the kiddo....cleaning .....who the hell wants to go back to the gym at 9 pm ?

me that is why I am working on NOT being Fat because the difference in that pic up there in my av and now is that I crave my workout even if Im tired

I like to lift all the heavy things and set them back down again now