I'm so sorry but with each new photo . . . . . . .

Options

Replies

• DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! like someone said, how often do you walk around naked? lol you look HOT in a bathing suit which is probably the most exposed you'd ever be in public.

as for in private, focus on how far you've come, what you've accomplished and how much healthier you must be. try to love yourself and your new life and let go of those pesky negative thoughts.
  • jayb33z
    jayb33z Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry I just have to share . . . . . . . . . . . . .

With the weight that I lost, currently 91lb and 9lb away from goal, I look at myself (eeeek naked) in the mirror and dispair.
    My skin is saggy, my boobs feel like their emptying and I dont feel sexy at all.

I'm praying, hoping, pleading that all this weight training and exercise will help with my body shape and image and self confidence.

When living day to day and looking in the mirror (eeeek naked) I fell like my 'old' self. Frumpy and ugly and I hate it.

452.jpg

But then I see a photo of me now and I find it hard to believe that this is me?!?!

swimwear2.jpg

. . . . . I see the picture of me and I feel slim and sexy and amazing and then I just think its a lie . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

IF only they saw me naked!!!!!!! does anyone else feel like this??? Its really knocking my self confidence!

For what it's worth you look sensational. You should be pleased but I understand your body image issues. Everyone has them. Some are worse than others
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Truly.
    I understand what you're saying though. I'm older than you...things are just not shrinking as well as when I was younger. I know I look better and feel better....much better. I am sort of sqiiishy though, and my breasts have sort of deflated. Ok...fine....I am just going to look more awesome dressed than nekkid ...and that's fine. I feel terrific and I know I'm healthier.
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    You are not alone! Despite my weight loss, I hate the way I look naked! I have some loose skin from being so big while pregnant so it combined with stretch marks just looks disgusting. :(
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Be proud of yourself-you look fabulous! The flabby skin will tighten as you tone up and strength train. BTW, I love your sandals :).
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Honestly you look amazing your arms and legs look fine. You should be proud of the amazing job you've done
  • mjanemorgan
    mjanemorgan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hi, i feel the same way, i lost all the weight and now am left trying to put everything back where it should be! :S i hope the weights, etc work out for you, im about to try those too. I just thought i'd post though because I have to say you look fantastic in your pics! and you've done so well, you should be proud of yourself :)
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    i think you look awesome!!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Well I think you look HAWT!!!!
  • htrl877
    htrl877 Posts: 49
    Options
    Yes I know exactly what you mean! I feel like even though I can pull off a nice pose in pictures, no one knows what lies beneath. Mix in more strength and interval training and be blessed that you're photogenic!!!
  • HotDolphinMama
    HotDolphinMama Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sonianic
    sonianic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Totally understand. I have not lost as much as you have but the sagging skin is driving me crazy. I was so excited to go swimsuit shopping but even though I am only 15 pounds from goal, I still need to wear a skirted suit as my inner thights have the "saggy skin" issue. Very frustrating.

This last month or so, i have had family visiting us and with guests over, my weight has stagnated. (too many meals at restaurants and too many missed exercises) I was really depressed over this fact but I have realized one thing - my skin has changed even though my weight hasn't. Time actually is your friend. I was trying to show my mom my inner thigh issue yesterday and I realized that they have gotten better. Not where it should be yet but definately better.

Exfoliate, moiturize and exercise. Over time, the saggy skin should start to go away. I am optimistic and things seem to be going in the right direction!!

There is hope!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS- you should be PROUD of yourself. Just keep doing toning excercises and one day you'll be THRILLED. It takes time! :) but don't ever forget how far you've come!!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look amazing, great story and even better intro haha
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congratulations on your success.
    I do understand how you feel though, I'm not to goal yet, but already I am seeing loose skin. I'm hoping my increased weight training will help with some toning.
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Oh God do I hear you. First and foremost - you look incredible, and deserve all the congratulations in the world.

Secondly - for every "Nat, you look amazing", my little inner voice says "but they can't see your pooch/stretch marks on your boobs/insert imperfection here". And frankly I'm losing my nut with that inner voice.

I'll try taking my own advice, but for now - even knowing the difference in appearance between a post-weightloss clothed body and a naked one - you look absolutely wonderful. Healthy, glowing, toned and lovely.
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! You're weight loss makes you look younger, fitter, and much more vibrant. Keep working out to tone up that loose skin. Embrace the new you - it's gorgeous!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Amazing Transformation!!
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You are not frumpy and ugly. I think you are beautiful. I think you really look hot. I love your dress where did you get it

Lol thank you. Its actually a tankini top and sarong (with black shorts on underneath) as I went to a water park :)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, first of all. Congrats on your weight loss, you look absolutely incrediable and I'm sure you feel the same!

Second... I get it. I love how I look in clothes.. undressed though.. I wonder how fast I can come up with about 10k for a new lower stomach/boobs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!