I'm so sorry but with each new photo . . . . . . .

Options

Replies

• rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I totally know how you feel! Clothes can hide a MULTITUDE of sins! Like you, I keep being told to be patient... that it can take up to 2 years for skin to "resize", but I am no spring chicken, and fear that my skin is what it is.

You look beautiful by the way!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! AND YES...I FEEL THAT WAY AT TIMES THEN I PUT MY CLOTHES ON AND SAY...YEA...THATS RIGHT...I LOOK GOOOOOD!!! DONT SWEAT IT GIRL!! LIFT AND TONE....
  • kindalumpy
    Options
    good gawd girl you look awesome....be happy with who you are and be proud!
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Im-a thinking you look MUCH healthier and thats AMAZING! You look good, I dont feel that way, bc well frankly I have only lost 7 pounds lol but you look amazing so dont let a mirror tell you anything different! Smash it! Lol :flowerforyou:
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look stunning!!! Absolutely beautiful, keep up the great work!!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I definitely feel this way sometimes, but I will say you look fantastic. I usually take good long look at myself in the mirror, remind myself of how far I've come, and then say "there's not a DAMN thing wrong with me! yes, there's room for improvement, but there's nothing "wrong" with the way I look!" ;)
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look wonderful. I know the feeling of not looking good without clothes, but you know what? I'm so very thankful and grateful for where I am now. How did you look without clothes on before you started this journey? You are looking wonderful. I know we all strive to look and feel better, and I'm not finish yet. But be thankful:bigsmile:
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Holy Sh** You look amazing!!!!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    All of us can't be wrong when we tell you that you look "GREAT"!!
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I think you look fantastic, and I bet I can count on one hand the number of people that I know who are happy with what's under their clothes. It's human nature, we're all self-critical!
    Be proud of your weight loss, you look great and I/anyone would never have known about your insecurities if you hadn't flagged them up, for all we knew there was a washboard stomach under there :smile:
    Keep smiling, you earned it!
  • wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I bet most people who would see us naked would have their own insecurities or problems. I think everyone is flawed and focuses on their most negative aspects.
    Thanks goodness for push up bras (and padded for me)! As far as extra skin goes hopefully over time that will shrink to your size. I know that is one reason they say to lose weight slowly, so your frame and skin have time to catch up.

You look amazing, good job!
  • MaggieAudiologist
    Options
    I get it - It's important to love yourself...even naked. Have you noticed how amazing your collar bones are? And look how your neck has lengthened. I bet you are pretty proud of how your arms have transformed too. I'm sure you can find a number of amazing features on your naked body that you just love. The rest you'll need to accept. Once you love and accept yourself, the self-confidence will make you feel beautiful. We all see it. You should too.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look hot! Good for you! Most people don't like how they look naked, and its even worse if your comparing yourself to models etc. They have photoshop, and glamour editing...the mirror doesn't do all of that.
  • Roxymcqueen
    Roxymcqueen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think you look absolutely fantastic!!! Well done hun :) xx
  • tito7388
    tito7388 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing job you look great....

Yes their is a temporary downside to large weight loss and that is skin especially saggy one. Their is no immediate cure and I would not opt for surgery but there are ways to help speed up the recovery process.

Drink water always stay hydrated your skin will love it.
    Eat your veggies this helps tons trust me.
    Some topical creams do help. I've tried some but found the best to be "Tepezcohuite" it helped with stretch marks a lot and also with skin elasticity. It's no magic pomade but it helps the skin a lot.
    Fill up with muscle a bit, sometimes this helps.

It will take a year or two for the skin to return to it's normal elastic state, patience is the key..
  • aliciasummers78
    Options
    You look great and your weight loss is an inspiration. Just remember the girl in the pictures, is the real YOU!!! Good luck...
  • Girl_Bomb
    Girl_Bomb Posts: 195
    Options
    so incredible!
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry I just have to share . . . . . . . . . . . . .

With the weight that I lost, currently 91lb and 9lb away from goal, I look at myself (eeeek naked) in the mirror and dispair.
    My skin is saggy, my boobs feel like their emptying and I dont feel sexy at all.

I'm praying, hoping, pleading that all this weight training and exercise will help with my body shape and image and self confidence.

When living day to day and looking in the mirror (eeeek naked) I fell like my 'old' self. Frumpy and ugly and I hate it.

452.jpg

But then I see a photo of me now and I find it hard to believe that this is me?!?!

swimwear2.jpg

. . . . . I see the picture of me and I feel slim and sexy and amazing and then I just think its a lie . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

IF only they saw me naked!!!!!!! does anyone else feel like this??? Its really knocking my self confidence!

You must be joking. You are gorgeous! I think most folks are a bit self conscious about our (eeekk :-) naked bodies, I know I am. But my opinion is, you look fabulous. Kudos to you for all of your hard work!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    dang woman, are you a model?! seriously. amazing.
  • RojaBlaze
    Options
    I definitely feel like this! Every single day! I totally understand. That being said,
    You're beautiful and perfect and sexy! I'd give my right leg to look like you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!