What's your "healthy" junk food?

Options

Replies

• mommyteran09
    Options
    I love the special K sea salt cracker chips 30 chips for 20 fat calories/110 regular calories. I like to make fresh salsa to use it as a dip for the cracker chips. Its a healthy alternative for those who love chips and salsa. I also love the chili rice thins, which are oven baked, thin and crispy rice crackers seasoned with chili pepper and lightly salted. You can have 30 crackers for 25 fat calories/ 140 regular calories. You can buy both cracker chips at Walmart in the cracker section. These is what I have been using for snacks for the past 2 months and so far I have lost 3 pant sizes (with healthy eating and excercise).
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I think you are confusing 'healthy' with 'low calorie'...
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Kind Bars and Pop Chips!
  • thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Dried mango or cherries.
  • darkchocolate68
    Options
    Homemade Black Bean Brownies. It is different than regular brownies, but is satisfies my chocolate craving and I feel like I am getting dessert. IMHO, they taste much better cold and much better after 24 hours. I guess the flavors have time to blend better.
  • LeotaD
    LeotaD Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Flourless chocolate cookies. I cut the sugar in half and add a small bar of spicy chili chocolate and it comes out to be only about 87 calories a cookie (which is great because it's really hard to eat less than two). Other than that, I am practically addicted to smoothies made with a random cup of yogurt and a frozen banana.
  • lornadanielle
    lornadanielle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Tall Nonfat Caramel Iced Macchiato from Starbucks! I almost always have to have it and I always fit it into my daily calorie count. Yummmm :)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    for this summer i have been eating nectarines and strawberries like candy... YUMMY!
  • MelissaDoc
    MelissaDoc Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Not that I count points, but I love the Weight Watchers-Smart ones Desserts, specifically the cookie dough one. Yumm! The portion control helps me stay in control, and I have yet to eat more than one package :)
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    Sour cream & onion dip with green peppers or cucumbers and less often pepperoni & cheese.
  • delgadodelgado1120
    delgadodelgado1120 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love the Publix Frozen Yogurt Berry and Granola!!! 120 Calories for 1/2 cup...amazing =)
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I don't go for the low-cal, low sugar, low fat crap...I just enjoy the sugary/salty/fried stuff in more reasonable quantities. Generally, the thing that makes food unhealthy is the amount of it you consume, not the food itself.
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    Sliced Avocado with just a little bit of salt
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Grape nut ceral with bananas...I'm addicted, the last treat I was addicted too was melted PB with a few choc chips with bananas...YUM!
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Special K Raspberry cheesecake bars or chocolately pretzel bars. Only 90 cals and absolutely delicious!
  • hikergrl17
    Options
    it used to be the fiber one brownies...but with summer.. ALL THINGS SKINNY COW! i esp like the peanut butter heavenly crisps
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Sliced Avocado with just a little bit of salt

Why is that junk food? :S
  • happythermia
    Options
    Skinny cow stuff! Except for their actual ice cream (I tried the cookies n' cream mini tub thing), everything I've tried is sooo good!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    special k chips nd skinny cow ice cream
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    The Weight Watchers strawberry yogurt bars.