Favorite cartoons growing up?

Options

Replies

• 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    He-Man, Smurfs, Voltron, Thundercats, G.I. Joe, Scooby Doo, and the funniest cartoon EVER... The Animaniacs!

I think you forgot M.A.S.K. and ThunderCats!

WOW!! M.A.S.K.!! I totally forgot about that one....Good Call! I used to own the Trans-Am that turned into an airplane...LOL Great times!
  • _Calvin_
    _Calvin_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    as a kid - scooby doo
    teen - simpsons
    adult - south park
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Speed Racer, Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo, Pound Puppies, Garfield and Friends, The Berenstein Bears, The Care Bears, Pac-Man, My Lil Pony, Shirt Tales, The Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake, Ducktales, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alvin & The Chipmunks, Inspector Gadget, Muppet Babies, Gummi Bears, Chip n' Dale,Heathcliff,
  • CupcakeChic01
    Options
    Gummy Bears, Smurfs, the Jetsons and the Flinstones - I still watch them when they come on now and I'm 40!
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Amazing that most of you don't have jayce and the weeled warriors
  • LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Options
    Speed Racer, Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo, Pound Puppies, Garfield and Friends, The Berenstein Bears, The Care Bears, Pac-Man, My Lil Pony, Shirt Tales, The Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake, Ducktales, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alvin & The Chipmunks, Inspector Gadget, Muppet Babies, Gummi Bears, Chip n' Dale,Heathcliff,
    Amazing list you have there!
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    Fat Albert and the cosby kids
  • LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Options
    Fat Albert and the cosby kids
    HEY, HEY, HEY! It's Faaaaat Albert haha
  • poshcouture
    Options
    He-man, She-ra, The Wuzzles, Get-A-Long Gang, Transformers, GI Joe, Animaniacs, Spiderman, Batman the Animated Series, Scooby Doo, The Jetson, The Flinstones, Tiny Toon Adventures, Ducktales, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, X-men, Superfriends, The Smurfs....yeaaaaah.
  • Monkeymomma05
    Options
    He-Man, Smurfs, Voltron, Thundercats, G.I. Joe, Scooby Doo, and the funniest cartoon EVER... The Animaniacs!

This minus G.I. Joe and add Transformers, She-Ra, Tom and Jerry, The Snorks and Pound Puppies! LOL

THUNDERCATS HO!!!!!!!

edit to add: Gargoyles, Jetsons and X-men! How could I forget X-men??? I totally want to be Storm!
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    McGilla Gorrila, Huckleberry Hound, Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, Justice League, Fractured Fairy Tales, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Fat Albert were the weekday and Saturday staples, but the ones that have made a lasting impression due to their ability to weave humor and intellect are Looney Tunes and their offspring Animaniacs (with Pinky and the Brain)!

I almost forgot about McGilla Gorrila, Huckleberry Hound, Rock & Bullwinkle, Fat Albert (These are definite Classics)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Gargoyles! Spider-Man and Batman (the 90's versions).
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Best. Show. Ever.

250px-Bumpy.jpg
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    scooby doo, rugrats, hey arnold
  • timmy2strikes
    timmy2strikes Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Any superhero cartoon starting with the Superfriends, He-man, Thundercats, the Herculoids, Thundar the Barbarian, Wile E Coyote & Road Runner, Yogi bear, Snagglepuss... exit stage left... even.
  • stephaniekhani
    stephaniekhani Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Anyone remember the Beetlejuice cartoon series??!! Lol... :laugh:
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    He-Man
    Thundercats
    Looney Tunes
    Duck Tales
    Darkwing Duck
    Gargoyles
    Tiny Toons
    Animaniacs
    Spider-Man
    Batman
    X-Men

We are brothers lol I'm sure you just forgot TMNT though haha

Dragon Ball
    Sailor Moon
    Street Sharks
    G.I. Joe

Seeing that sideboob on Sailor Jupitor was the highlight of my childhood!

Holy, cow, you're right.

I forgot TMNT, G.I. Joe, The Smurfs, Flintstones, Jetsons, She-Ra, Jem and the Holograms, Tailspin, Pokemon, Silverhawks,
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Anybody remember Captain Planet!?
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    My favorite was definitely Jem and the Holograms. I even had the Jem dolls. She was so fashionable with her pink hair and fushia star earrings. :smile:
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I can't pick just one...Looney Tunes, Scooby Do, Voltron, & the Thundercats.