organization
    planning

That's about it.

Jack of all trades Jac.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I can fix anything mechanical.
    I have only paid for auto repairs ONE time in my life and that was to put a new AC unit in my Suburban a day before a road trip.
  • SilviCor
    SilviCor Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I play ringette!
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    Cleaning.. Others standard of what is clean does not usually meet mine.
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Driving... although all men are good at that!
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    giving foot massages
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Driving... although all men are good at that!

If you knew my daughter's biological father you wouldn't say that....8 accidents (all his fault) in less than 3 years...thank god none of them with her in the car...

it's getting to the point where she won't go anywhere with him.
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Writing - I've been writing short stories since I was a kid
    Baking and cooking - very therapeutic
    Video Games - Whatever! LOL I'm still a big kid at heart and I can kick some butt in Asassin's Creed!
  • AmyB69
    AmyB69 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm very detail oriented, a great cook, I LOVE organization!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I have only paid for auto repairs ONE time in my life and that was to put a new AC unit in my Suburban a day before a road trip.
    I respect you. That's great!
  • Edwiner
    Edwiner Posts: 17
    Options
    Im good at persuasion, the art of making someone do something the normally wouldnt.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

i wish i were more mechanical. My dad didn't exactly have me around working on cars when I was younger, so i guess I never got into them. I try to teach myself and do things myself so i can learn - from ovens, water heaters, dryers and auto repairs. I will generally try first and then turn it over to a professional if i fail. I have, maybe, a 30-40% success rate. But cars are, by far, my weakest point.
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    Cleaning.. Others standard of what is clean does not usually meet mine.

I am a clean freak! I love it.
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    I think I am best at being crafty.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I have a couple: Sewing, crochet, needlework, cleaning (my fav) and gardening.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    Pleasing the opposite sex.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    My mind wants to go into the gutter.. but don't want to lock the thread... :tongue: So.. I am good at being a mom : )
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    Pleasing the opposite sex.
    Can we put this theory to the test?! Lol
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options

i wish i were more mechanical. My dad didn't exactly have me around working on cars when I was younger, so i guess I never got into them. I try to teach myself and do things myself so i can learn - from ovens, water heaters, dryers and auto repairs. I will generally try first and then turn it over to a professional if i fail. I have, maybe, a 30-40% success rate. But cars are, by far, my weakest point.
    With cars, I didn't have a choice really.
    I had the "driving bug" every since I was a little kid. I had a Honda 50 when I was 8 years old and I grew up loving the freedom so, when I was 15 and wanted a car, my Dad was like "No problem. get what you can afford".
    Naturally I could afford about crap (whatever I earned mowing lawns) so I ended up with an old Buick.
    The only thing my Father would sit down and get dirty with me was suspension and brakes. His motto was:
    "I don't care if this thing NEVER starts, it is ALWAYS gonna stop".
    So basically, if I wanted to drive, it was up to me to keep it running.

20 "something" years later and it is a habit that I cannot break. For fun, I downloaded an auto repair app and it compares DIY to the shop. I have probably saved myself 50K over the years just by twisting my own wrench.