Replies

• RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    math
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    anything academic. I'm going to Southern California for grad school right now which is ranked like 4th in the country for my program. I also know more useless facts and trivia than any person should ever know. I remember most everything I read...not like Reid in Criminal Minds but more so than any other person I have ever met.
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    With all my faults.

With all my assets.

And with all my heart...

I am really good at being ME! :)
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Other than the obvious----oral sex. I'm married & my husband say's I'm amazing at it.

Haha yeah I hear this is one of my best talents too!
  • Ninalinda2012
    Options
    Also cooking, that one didnt come up first, but yes I am really good cooking any type of food
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Creative writing (when I can get past my self criticism)
    Horseback riding
    Shooting
  • doogie52
    doogie52 Posts: 53
    Options
    Sex.

Oh and to the genius that PMd me what my favorite position is.... and didn't understand that I said my favorite position was get bent.

Seriously. Get bent.
    LOL....agree on both but won't share secrets...:happy:
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I can tell you whatever you want to know about resources law and climate change law. Not many people do want to know but at least I am paid well for trhis

I am also an amazing cook according to people that eat what I serve. This does not pay well.
  • kaajay
    kaajay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Proofreading other people's writing (menus, books -- you'd be surprised at how many typos there are in published books! - and general stuff).

Good at being silent and then making a witty comment, which usually suddenly silences everyone else before they get into laughing fits.
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    sleeping!!!
  • J3timez
    J3timez Posts: 35
    Options
    Fixing things. I can fix anything, especially electronics/computers.
  • russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Options
    I have always considered myself a decent writer.I had a pretty good voice when I was younger but as I have gotten older, I cant hit the notes I used to....thanks, menopause!

But crocheting has been something I have done since I was a kid...and I think I am pretty good at it after all these years. :)

CarefreeCardigan-1.jpg

Wow, great work! Very talented :-)
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Bowling, singing, running (well... within my own limits at least!), drinking beer! LOL

For those (especially females) that posted sex, oral sex, etc...) If you weren't seeking attention from men by doing that why in the world would you post it??? You get what you pay for... so to speak. Of course, I won't be the one PM'ing you... but what do you expect seriously if you post something like that??? SMH
  • MissShancey
    Options
    I have always considered myself a decent writer.I had a pretty good voice when I was younger but as I have gotten older, I cant hit the notes I used to....thanks, menopause!

But crocheting has been something I have done since I was a kid...and I think I am pretty good at it after all these years. :)

CarefreeCardigan-1.jpg

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!
    i tried to learn how to crochet last month ... i SUCK .. i cant do it .. cant cant cant .. it just doesn't work, its not even like i can do but but i did it badly .. i just does not work .. its some kind of trickery i tell you!
  • russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Options
    Bowling, singing, running (well... within my own limits at least!), drinking beer! LOL

For those (especially females) that posted sex, oral sex, etc...) If you weren't seeking attention from men by doing that why in the world would you post it??? You get what you pay for... so to speak. Of course, I won't be the one PM'ing you... but what do you expect seriously if you post something like that??? SMH

SERIOULY, well said!
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I train ferrets. I know that's kind of an odd thing to be good at, but I am really, really good with them.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Exactly.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I'm good at loafing....I've done it all day today so far.
  • J3timez
    J3timez Posts: 35
    Options
    AND just so you ladies know, there isn't a husband/boyfriend in history that tells his wife/girlfriend that she's bad at sex..oral or otherwise...
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options

Preach Brother!!!!!