I'm so sorry but with each new photo . . . . . . .

Options

Replies

• Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean and how you feel there are several things I still struggle with like my brain still tells me I am still large. Other people dont see it like I do. However i need to focus on the things I can control. Like being happy, keep going when times are tough, be persistant. My body is going to look and act how it wants but as long as I know I did what I could and did my part then myself and others will like me for who I am and not what I look like.

132 lost?? Wow! That's so great!! You must be so proud!
  • nickielouise36
    nickielouise36 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    just seen ur before and after photo.. omg welldone u look stunning.. how long did it take u xxxx
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    just seen ur before and after photo.. omg welldone u look stunning.. how long did it take u xxxx

A few people have asked this, I started at the end of may last year and have now today made it to 92lb lost, yay me :drinker:

Just eating healthy and moving more although now im doing some serious weight training too.

I am sooo happy with all the new things I can do, just yesterday I went hiking and bouldering at dalby forest. After that we went on another walk at dalby, up hill and my son who is now four got too tired and so I easily and without trouble picked him over my head and onto my shoulders. I then jogged with him up hill on my sholders!!! it was awsome. When I drove home I then got changed and went to the gym to weight train, it was a good day!

I will never doubt or regret the weight that I have lost. I will never doubt the health and social benefits to my life EVER. But still the whole skin thing really bothers me and I just cant help it :(

Im gonna remain positive and give it a couple years of weight training and hydration and then re-evaluate. :happy:
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I see a confident person in the picture!!!!!
  • hunderwoman
    hunderwoman Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! But I know exactly how you feel. Everyone is always commenting on how much weight I have lost and how I look, and I smile and say thank you, but deep down I am thinking, if you only knew what I looked like without clothes. I have a hard time being sans clothing in front of my finance', and we are getting married in November. He says he doesnt care, that he loves me for me, so I am trying to do the same thing. Love myself, exactly the way I am.

P.S I LOVE YOUR DRESS!!!
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Give it time, our bodies have been stretched out for so long, it takes the skin sometime to go back to normal. It may never be perfect, but it should get to a place where you feel comfortable. I worry about that too all the time. I have heard you should loofah your skin daily, use a body scrub to help get the blood flowing to your skin and use cocoa butter to help tighten. I have halfway started on this regimen, hoping this will help with process!

and you do look amazing, you should be so proud of all you accomplished :) best wishes to you!
  • Sirxx99
    Sirxx99 Posts: 43
    Options
    I know what you mean and how you feel there are several things I still struggle with like my brain still tells me I am still large. Other people dont see it like I do. However i need to focus on the things I can control. Like being happy, keep going when times are tough, be persistant. My body is going to look and act how it wants but as long as I know I did what I could and did my part then myself and others will like me for who I am and not what I look like.

132 lost?? Wow! That's so great!! You must be so proud!

I am!! I still have a little bit to go and the less there is to loose the harder it gets. The bright side is the harder it is the more determined I get. :wink:
  • jpohoney
    jpohoney Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the amazing job! You do look amazing! So young and vibrant and I could never wear a top like that with my boobs, they would fall out below! Like a lot of the others that have responded I too, understand how you feel. I almost started my own post. I have 4 kids and gained lots of weight with each pregnancy. 80 with my first and lost it but ended up with the balls in the socks boobs (which my husband loves. He calls them model boobs lol he is a boob man but he loves all shapes and sizes) My 2nd baby was almost 11lbs! and I had gained a lot of weight and had a c-section so you can imagine the ponch that I have now. Here I thought that my boobs and my belly would be my biggest worries and I thought I could deal with the boobs ( a good bra would take care of that) although I do hate having to worry about falling out of a bathing suit and I sure would love to wear a nice low back shirt! so I thought if I ever got surgery I would get a tummy tuck and now that I am 41 and losing weight I am starting to see all these wrinkles in my face! Still losing the weight and how I look in clothes out weighs being fat and how I feel about how I look naked! How nice is it to slip on those normal jeans and look great? How much fun is it to get ready to go out? For every negative I am sure there are more positives!
    Again you look AMAZING!
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous!
  • ShanBam143760
    Options
    You look fab. Amazing.Beautiful. DON'T FEEL ANY DIFFERENT ABOUT YOURSELF THAN WHAT I SEE:happy:
  • yooza
    yooza Posts: 3
    Options
    You did an awesome job! You look gorgeous and healthy!
    You're one of my absolute motivation. :D
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    You need time to adjust to losing so much. I would highly recommend lifting heavy...you won't turn into a man and feeling muscle under your skin instead of marshmallows is pure awesomeness.....lastly, for whatever it's worth, I think you look amazing and you should feel very proud of yourself! Now go pick up something heavy :)
  • Tkichler
    Tkichler Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I still see that in the mirror too! My hubby keeps telling me it's dissapearing, and after 68 pounds, I know it is, but I still see the fatty in the mirror! Good job to you!!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I think it's more a psych thing. You can see the way your chest toned up from your hard work! You don't look frumpy at all, and your pic looks like you ooze confidence! And you're rocking an amazing outfit. Just keep going :)
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You look awesome. Strength training should help with most of the sagging.
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    lol, I have been lifting very heavy for the last 3 to 4 months ha ha ha. As heavy as I can manage I promise :happy:
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i'm alright with it if you keep posting pics

tons of them :D
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous and saggy boobs is why they made push up bras! Cut yourself some slack :)

Yup!!! You look absolutely wonderful :)
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You have really come a long way! Think of it this way....more people see you with your clothes on then off. And you are probably harder on yourself then someone else looking at you. I know I hate the way I look naked too.
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Well...the part that is showing in the photo looks terrific!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!