30 pounds?! I'm in!
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm In !! Sounds like a GREAT plan !!
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    count me in!! i planned to try to drop 30 by that time anyways.. add if you want :)
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY IN! I'm in a wedding Oct. 27, and my dress is at least a size too small! I need to lose 30 or I will look like a hideous embarrassment :embarassed:
  • angeljamin
    Options
    I would love to join! Halloween will happen to be my 27th birthday! I am determined to lose 30 by then, which will put me either 5 or 15 lbs from goal, depending on how I feel when I get there!

Good luck to everyone!

Happy early Birthday! You can do it!
  • bionicwomanlv
    Options
    Count me in! My goal weight is 36lbs. away so I am going to aim for that:) Go Team!!! We got this.
  • allnewellie
    Options
    So glad to welcome all our new folks!!

Thank you for joining us - please post often!

Because I broke my stall and passed one of my huge weight loss goals, I'm getting my hair done tomorrow. Cut, color, the works. It's a great reward for me, because I've not been in so long, and it will be nice to be pampered a little and catch up with my hairdresser whom I adore.
  • Kswiss83
    Kswiss83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! Let's do this.
  • Makingachangeforlife
    Options
    I am not in Texas, but would love to lose 30lbs by Halloween. I have been up and down on the scale due to torn ACL, and my motivation is definitely not there. Need some inspiration and support..

I am in!
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am down for this. 3lb every week is pretty hard but I think if we all put our mind to the test we can do it! I am ready to be a lighter version of myself this fall/halloween season. Good luck everyone!
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    so far as of 13 August down 2 lbs!!!! 266 now.
  • hmbrandon
    hmbrandon Posts: 114
    Options
    I would love to join! Halloween will happen to be my 27th birthday! I am determined to lose 30 by then, which will put me either 5 or 15 lbs from goal, depending on how I feel when I get there!

Good luck to everyone!

Happy early Birthday! You can do it!

Thank you, that's sweet!
  • delude_007
    delude_007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This sounds perfect. I want to be 25 pounds lighter by then. I'm definitly in.
  • Ally1290
    Ally1290 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good challenge! I'm going to push for it, but since I just started 20 pounds sounds awesome even.
  • allnewellie
    Options
    Well, I stayed under my calorie goal for Tues, but it was close!!! LOL

Glad I didn't drink any alcohol - that would have been my downfall. I'm still going to stay off the scale until Monday.
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @watchmelose1978 -- high protein and low carb diets work great for me, and drinking 2 cups of green tea daily
  • ouimouton
    ouimouton Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group. Can you tell me how you plan on losing 30lbs by Halloween? I need some tips--I don't lose that fast! Thanks. :)
  • angeljamin
    Options
    3 pounds a week for 10 weeks is tough sledding. Good luck.

You are correct! For me, not having a goal is a bigger problem than not meeting the goal!!! :)

Love it...so true!!!! :happy:
  • allnewellie
    Options
    thanks Angel! Just a little frustrating when there's time to tell me how hard it will be but not to offer encouragement....LOL

OK y'all (yes, I'm from texas!) tomorrow marks the beginning of our "week" --- how's it going? Any struggles? Any successes?

Because I felt so blech about yesterday's menu, I went for a high-protein / low-calorie liquid day today. I feel so much better and cleansed, if you will. also, I plan on having a high-calorie day Friday, so having a couple of low-calorie days in preparation for that.

Have a great night -
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone :flowerforyou:

My goal is lose 20 lb by the new years, i feel like a slacker compared to you guys :laugh: