Breaking Bad Season 5

Options

Replies

• Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Prolly going to finish season 4 tonight, it just came out on netflix. Need to remember to set the dvr for season 5
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    thoughts on the season so far?

that blonde guy sure surprised me when he killed the kid on the dirt bike.

and Walt is going to kill Jessie at some point right? that will be the moment when he definitively crosses over into bad guy territory for everyone right?
  • fat2fitKara
    Options

and Walt is going to kill Jessie at some point right? that will be the moment when he definitively crosses over into bad guy territory for everyone right?

I hated the ending of the last episode and can't figure out the point.. a random boy is dead? why? To show the loyalty of the blonde man? I don't know, I can't figure it out and could have done without it..
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

I hated the ending of the last episode and can't figure out the point.. a random boy is dead? why? To show the loyalty of the blonde man? I don't know, I can't figure it out and could have done without it..

remember when Mike said there are 2 kinds of heists? one that is successful and one that leaves witnesses? they couldnt leave any witnesses. the train conductors didnt know there was any heist going on so no need to kill them. that boy saw them run hoses to the train. most boys would tell friends/adults about something like that. they couldnt let him live.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Walt has to appreciate the blonde guys quick action in killing the kid/witness right? my guess is this is the last straw for Jessie...he either starts trying to get out or starts using...either way Walt cant let him live so he will kill him and the blonde guy will fill Jessie's role for the last few episodes. my guess is this happens at the end of this mini season.
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    Walt has to appreciate the blonde guys quick action in killing the kid/witness right? my guess is this is the last straw for Jessie...he either starts trying to get out or starts using...either way Walt cant let him live so he will kill him and the blonde guy will fill Jessie's role for the last few episodes. my guess is this happens at the end of this mini season.

ahh okay. I understand the no need for witnesses, but that just seemed drastic. But it makes sence if it's to push Jessie over the edge. You're so smart! I don't like the blonde guy- It took me a little bit to realize that he was from the terminators... I need to pay better attention!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    whats the terminators?

and ive been thinking about the ricin capsule Walt still has. he could put it in Skylar's cigarette. i wouldnt mind seeing that character written off sooner rather than later. :)
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    whats the terminators?

and ive been thinking about the ricin capsule Walt still has. he could put it in Skylar's cigarette. i wouldnt mind seeing that character written off sooner rather than later. :)

The blonde guy is the guy who warned Walt and Jessie that there was a nanny cam in one of the tented houses, he's a terminator, right? I'm with you on the ricin capsule! I'm soo sick of Skylar.. has anybody else notice how little they mention the youngest child- Walt and Skylar's baby? It's just weird that they ever had another...

I really don't want to see Jessie get killed off, he's my favorite character to watch. Mike's good too.. I've kinda been sick of Walt for a few seasons now
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    ah...exterminators :) terminators had me thinking of the Sarah Conner Chronicles tv show lol

the guy i want to get away is Saul. i want the last scene of the series to be of him on a tropical island in a non extradition country with a lady on each arm. :)
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    we watch this show like nutz!!! love it love it, a show has'nt been thi good since the shield!!,..notice Mr.White is the chemist but Jessies always comes up w/ the unexpcted awesome idea???!!!! brillant writers!!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    i really enjoy that too. havent watched the Shield yet but i always compare it to The Wire.
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    ah...exterminators :) terminators had me thinking of the Sarah Conner Chronicles tv show lol

the guy i want to get away is Saul. i want the last scene of the series to be of him on a tropical island in a non extradition country with a lady on each arm. :)

hahahahah YES exterminators, wow.. blonde moment! ... I agree with Saul on a tropical island, he's such a good character! I am really excited to see Marie and Hank's reaction if the truth ever comes out! I use to dislike Marie, but she's definately grown on me.
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    This is a crazy season! Last nights episode was clever I didn't think they would get away with it. I think Skylar is headed down a scary path in life!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    I watched the first 4 seasons right before this one began...and im sure some of you already know this but its pretty cool how Walter White and Jesse Pinkman are the creators nod to Reservoir Dogs.
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    I watched the first 4 seasons right before this one began...and im sure some of you already know this but its pretty cool how Walter White and Jesse Pinkman are the creators nod to Reservoir Dogs.

yes! I read a whole article about that recently:

www.namecandy.com/celebrity-baby-names/blog/2011/09/05/color-commentary-on-the-names-from-tvs-breaking-bad
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    i was reading a theory that Lydia will go after Walt's children. that could be interesting.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    anyone else diappointed that Mike only used a plastic tie to tie up Walter? he's too professional for that. for something so important couldnt have talked to someone to come baby sit Walter while he was out? or at least use metal handcuffs?

also any thoughts on what the new plan could be to make Jessie and Mike go along?
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Poor Mike. cant believe walt killed him.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    i think its pretty clear that its the distributors that Walt is buying the gun for at the start of the season.
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    Oh no! I didn't get to watch last night I knew I shouldn't of opened this thread! LOL!!
    Can't wait to see tonight's episode, sounds pretty intense!