What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I've already got the face, I want the bag that goes with it.

I'm%20Sexy%20And%20I%20Know%20It%20-%20Kitty.jpg

Not really. But I would not mind. The attention I get when I was in shape was great but my real motivation is a lifestyle in the outdoors.

My weight and more importantly, my fitness level, where at a bad place. I want to be able to do 3 day x 200 km per day bike rides. I want to do the Transalps, the Colorado Trail and go back to the Hymalayas. I want my daughters to travel the world with me, hike and ride the Atlas. The bucket list is laaarge.
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Cause i had to get a seat belt extention on the plane and because i wanna wear shorts again ... i want a sexy wiggle not a wobble!
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    In a few years I don't want people to say, "Wow she gained all that weight back AGAIN!" Instead I want them to say, "I never thought she would get that small!" :)
  • kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I used to be 40 lb heavier before I enlisted in the Corps...I never want to be that big again. Much more confident, happy and healthy now
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I want to look hot. And feel more confident in my own skin.
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I want my old figure back.....and more energy!! :D

Also a close stint in hospital made me more aware of health, that is a huge factor.
  • jenfett1
    jenfett1 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of going through all of the health issues that seem to plague my family. I don't want any part of it and I don't want my daughter to have to go through any of it either. So I have to be a good role model for her because I don't want her to be overweight like I have been my entire life. I am doing this for me so that I can be there for her later on down the road.
  • Kim_BUFF_Fox
    Options
    - I'm single. I'd like to not be single.
    - I want to look like a complete and utter bad *kitten* when I'm naked
    - I love feeling fit, being fit, talking / living / breathing fitness
    - I want to be a good example to my siblings
    - I want to smash all my running PB's and I feel this would be easier with less jiggle!
  • Superrhi
    Superrhi Posts: 84
    Options
    To look good naked... duh!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Im tired of looking 11 months pregnant with triplets.
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Tired of being fat and want my confidence back and to get ripped and swole (eventually). I lost myself over the year and I am here to take my old self BACK HUZZAH! =
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    tired of this hanging belly.
    not sexy at all.
  • Kim_BUFF_Fox
    Options
    I want my old figure back.....and more energy!! :D

Also a close stint in hospital made me more aware of health, that is a huge factor.

OMG basically, I want to lose weight so I can look just like this person's ticker photo!!!!
  • hortencia35
    Options
    I hate having people ask me if am pregnant or even worse "How far along are you?"
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Honestly, in this order:
    -To look good naked.
    -To make me a more efficient runner
    -To defy (as best I can) the affects of time
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Vanity. I wanna be smokin'! And - I wanna inspire myself, daily. I wanna have muscles and be lean and mean - rock a bikini and weights.

Also, beating genetic odds of DM, HTN, CA dx!
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Because I want to feel comfortable in my own skin, and have an active, able lifestyle that matches my spouse (who is in the army and VERY sporty).
  • ckoltun
    ckoltun Posts: 4
    Options
    1.I want to feel as young as I look because before long, I will look my age or older.
    2. I've made a lot of new friendships with people who are very positive.
    3. Gives me complete control over SOMETHING in my life.
    4. I have my regular butt and then I have a "side butt" where I have this bump on each side of my regular butt-very unattractive!
    5. Tired of being "lumpy and bumpy".
    6. Health
    7. Hate cellulite
    8. Vanity
    9. Hot all the time (Idk if it's related but just in case because I hate being hot all the time)
    10. To overcome my fear of sweating!
  • blazingbabe
    blazingbabe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Too live a long, healthy life. And to like what I'm looking at in the mirror!
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Sick and tired of being over weight and feeling like *kitten*. I'm tired of trying on a billion different outfits because they all make me look "fat"! I'm tired of HATING summer because that's means more skin, which I do NOT want to show.