What do you do when people keep staring?

Options

Replies

• Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Do you hear voices too?
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Its cauze you're so cute!
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    I wink ;)
  • nmwhitney12
    nmwhitney12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    usually if you smile @ someone they will look away... embarrassed @ being caught!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    maybe they think you're overly attached girlfriend :laugh: you kinda look like her lol

lol here in case you don't know who she is :D

3pmgf7.jpg
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Smile and wave...I AM irresistible;)

I like you.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    maybe they think you're overly attached girlfriend :laugh: you kinda look like her lol

lol here in case you don't know who she is :D

3pmgf7.jpg

My god, she does kind of look like overly attached girlfriend! When I first saw this meme, I thought she looked kind of like Nicole from like season 5 of America's Next Top Model. Ya know, the one who stole the victory from Bre, who really deserved it.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    People stare at me when I work out. I think its because they think it's great that I'm working out.
  • kaedaza
    kaedaza Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    People stare and your cute so im sure there not staring to be mean! Just take it as a compliment and keep goin =]
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'm in a wheelchair, so staring happens A LOT.

I just look somewhere else and remark to myself (or someone I'm with) how rude it is to stare at people. Makes them uncomfortable and stop.

My boyfriend is also in a wheelchair, and I'm absolutely shocked at how many people stare, and say "what's wrong with him?" Usually, I reply with "Nothing. what's wrong with you?" Or, one time somebody asked what it was like dating somebody like him, and I said "Like what? Hispanic?!" (he's also Hispanic.) and they said "No, he... can't walk..." and I replied with "OMG! You can't walk?! Why have you been hiding this from me all this time?!" Really freaks people out.
    Wow! The nerve of some people. :noway:
  • Studiousone75
    Studiousone75 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I find that sometimes when I'm lost in thought mulling some deep things, I watch someone somewhat absentmindedly and do not realize that I'm looking at the person more than I should until that person reacts. This could be true for some people when they appear to be watching you.
  • SaraSillyRainbow
    Options
    I usually keep my head down. I get really uncomfortable, end of story.
  • Uxorial
    Uxorial Posts: 38
    Options
    People stare at me a fair amount.

I have been told I *look* friendly :ohwell:
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    let them stare and try not to pay attention to them :blushing:
  • ncotanche
    Options
    I do anything to ignore and not acknowledge it. i.e. my phone just became really interesting, there is a sign I have to read across the street, I just have to finish the last paragraph of my book.

However, most of the time when this happens to me, I am on the L and the creeper will be just sitting or standing next to me. I hate it! They never talk, they just stare for the entire train ride.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My daughter dropped my son and I off a little while ago after watching her kids and while we were walking towards our apartment we saw the upstairs neighbor's face pressed against her window screen watching us. My son said (plenty loud enough for her to hear) "why is that woman staring so hard at us?" I cracked up laughing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I think it is maybe one of the pitfalls of getting fit and looking good.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Stare at them back. Works like a charm ;]
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who starts to laugh?
    When I'm uncomfortable, I laugh.
    I'm sure they think I'm laughing at them. Just can't help it.
  • Nikkibebe08
    Options
    Am I the only one who starts to laugh?
    When I'm uncomfortable, I laugh.
    I'm sure they think I'm laughing at them. Just can't help it.

^^ This (I have a tendency to laugh in the most INAPPROPRIATE moments!).and I blush like a dumbass :blushing: