What do you do when people keep staring?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Jaimeroo11
    Jaimeroo11 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I usually feel pretty uncomfortable when anyone stares. I start to wonder if I have something on my face or shirt or whatever. However, be it a cute guy, it perks up my confidence just a little :P
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I stare back until they look away.

Once a guy on the street at a red crosswalk kept looking me up and down, he wouldn't make eye contact. So I asked him "What's your f-ing problem?" He ended up crossed while the light was still red.

THIS.
    I also do the "What's you f-ing problem?' thing if people don't look away.

Or I blow them kisses.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    You could also try walking with an obvious limp whilst dribbling out of the corner of your mouth. They may still stare but when you catch their eye they will soon look away.
  • moreno89
    moreno89 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i think this happens to a lot of women......i don't know whether it's good or bad sometime either but i know i don't look bad....i take it as a compliment ;)
  • moreno89
    moreno89 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I usually feel pretty uncomfortable when anyone stares. I start to wonder if I have something on my face or shirt or whatever. However, be it a cute guy, it perks up my confidence just a little :P

hahaha i think that too i will ask my fiance do i have something on my face?
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I smile and say hi..
    Sometimes they say hi back, sometimes they look like I just said something insulting :S
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of a video on youtube with a guy talking about when he accidentally went on the women train compartment in Japan.
    Everyone was staring at him a lot and he's like "Daaaamn I look good today!".
    Girls get stared at: "Is there something wrong with me?"
    Guys get stared at: "I'm looking good today!"
    Not always true but funny
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Smile and/or wink!