FAB FOUR Daily Challenges

Options

Replies

• slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    this is an empty post to fill up page so new challenges will appear at the top of page 2
  • slightingscale
    Options
    this is an empty post to fill up page so new challenges will appear at the top of page 2
  • slightingscale
    Options
  • slightingscale
    Options
  • slightingscale
    Options
    challenge1_11.jpg
    nutrition.jpg
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    challenge1_11.jpg
    nutrition.jpg

YOU'RE AWESOME, I just came across this thread and decided to peek in and i wanted to say nice job w/coming up w/daily challenges.
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    Just tagging! I think this is what I am supposed to do. I hope!!!
  • wmchick81
    wmchick81 Posts: 273
    Options
    What day is weigh-in again? Tuesday right?
  • amyjoh
    amyjoh Posts: 92
    Options
    What is the 110% Last chance workout???Just learning!
  • amyjoh
    amyjoh Posts: 92
    Options
    oops
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Just tagging...:blushing:
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • rmchan
    rmchan Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'M BACK!!!! AND BETTER THAN EVER..I'M SO GLAD I FOUND YA'LL! I GOT SICK IN DECEMBER WITH A SEVERE EAR INFECTION...DIDN'T FEEL LIKE EXERCISING/ETC..AND WAS EATING EVERYTHING BAD..I GAINED ABOUT 7 PDS....BUT THAT'S THE PAST..THE REST OF THE STORY IS...I'M TRAINING FOR A 1/2 MARATHON..AND I AM FOCUSED LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!! I'VE HAD THE SAME NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION SINCE MY SON WAS BORN...HE'S 7...I'M TIRED OF FAILING! BUT THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT! CAUSE I'M CHANGING..LEARNING TO TAKE TIME OUT FOR MYSELF AND NOT FEELING GUILTY FOR IT..MY HOUSE MAY NOT BE SHOW READY BUT I WILL BE!!! LOL! I'M LEARNING TO RELAX AND REALIZE..I'M NOT PERFECT, MY HOUSE DOESN'T HAVE TO LOOK PERFECT..IT'S OK TO LET THE HOUSE GET A LITTLE UNORGANIZED, CLOTHES TO BE BACKED UP SOME..IF I'M TAKING TIME FOR MYSELF..TO EXERCISE, ETC...SO I HID MY SCALES UNDER THE BED AND ONLY ALLOW MYSELF TO WEIGH IN ONCE A WEEK(BEFORE I WAS DOING IT EVERYDAY AND GETTING DISCOURAGED WHEN IT CHANGED -WHICH I KNOW IT WOULD DAILY...JUST CRAZY STUFF) ANYWAY..I WILL WEIGH IN TOMORROW NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND YOU GUYS...THIN IN 2010!!!!
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    thanks Susan!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    tag tag tag!
  • slightingscale
    Options
    There's been some questions about what the 110% Last Chance Workout is all about.

It challenges you to give 110% on your Monday workout(s) since it will be your last chance before Tuesday weigh in.

Whether that means exerting 110% more effort in your regular workout, or going an extra 10% in workout length. It's your choice.

Best of luck to you!
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Do we weigh in every Tuesday or just the last Tuesday of the 4 weeks? If so, here it is...

SW-189.9
    CW-188
    NW-184 (Feb. date)
    Goal: 155

It is slowly coming off...I need to get past the 185 plateau to move that ticker!!!:happy:
  • bookoholic
    Options
    Just tagging this, so I can get to it easier lol
  • wmb0124
    wmb0124 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    wow i'm impressed with myself. i forgot to check this thread before the week started, and i'm proud to say i accomplished those challenges without even knowing what they are! i'm not going to be weighing in because i'm back at school and don't have access to a scale, but i will be doing the challenges with you guys. good luck!
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Love it!