Who goes up the stairs first?

Options

Replies

• dirtydmvkid
    Options
    If you want to be a gentleman, the guy goes up first. If you want to stare at her *kitten* then go second :)
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    Me, because when he's ahead he stops or walks slowly on purpose.
    I usually have to run up the stairs so he doesn't get to my butt though.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You or your SO?

I always go after him, because I know if he goes first my butt's getting touched.

*unless I'm frisky, then I go first.

Same reason I go second unless, of course, I think I can make to the top before him.
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    It's good to see how many of us men have the same thought process on pinching butts :)
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i go first so that i can get up or down the stairs in a reasonable time frame. my boyfriend is chunky and way out of shape and i don't want to wait behind him and get stuck going at his pace.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I always let my wife go first so I could watch her hips sway.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It's good to see how many of us men have the same thought process on pinching butts :)
    A random comment made me think of this, but I think it's cute.
    It's nice to see some couples do these silly little things.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I go last .........just in case anyone falls I can catch them and be the hero:)
  • smcclaycouffer
    smcclaycouffer Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I always end up going first and on the way up he either pinches my butt, squeezes it, grabs it. or flat out pulls my pants down!! It's rare he goes upfirst
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    IDK, we don't really ever walk up steps at the same time...hmmph
    Maybe tonight you should change that.
    Light some candles, put on some Mazzy Star and say "hey, sweetie... let's try something different" And then make him walk up the stairs with you.
    Except have him go firs.ta

Ha! Our daughter (almost 3) saw us dancing in the kitchen last night while making dinner and she ran over and asked to dance with us too. We don't get much mommy & daddy only time..lighting candles? romance? running up stairs? maybe when she's in college
    Any time my husband and I even get close, my son runs up between us and pushes us apart.

He spends an assload of time at Grandma's, for obvious reasons.
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    Whoever is in front's behind will be grabbed either way. :)
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with us touching your butt's? At least we are not sniffing it... Ok, ok... some of us may sniff... but let's just keep that our little secret shall we?
  • Burtowski
    Burtowski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Whoever is in front's behind will be grabbed either way. :)

Yep! His booty gets grabbed/pinched almost as much as mine! :)
  • predent
    predent Posts: 95
    Options
    I usually go first because I insist on running up or down them (like a five year old). If he goes first, then I complain the whole way that he is going too slow.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with us touching your butt's? At least we are not sniffing it... Ok, ok... some of us may sniff... but let's just keep that our little secret shall we?

Nothing is wrong with it until I trip and fall because I wasn't expecting it.
  • mmedjjon
    mmedjjon Posts: 511
    Options
    Me, bc I know he's staring at my fabulous behind
    Thats Why I always go second. With MY WIFE'S behind, not yours'. I mean I am sure yours' is nice but... I ...F@#$ I can't get out of this.
  • mmedjjon
    mmedjjon Posts: 511
    Options
    I usually go 1st. I have the keys to unlock the door (we live on the 2nd floor) and he is usually carrying whatever we got from the store or a kid...
    Bam!! That's reality :)
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You or your SO?

I always go after him, because I know if he goes first my butt's getting touched.

*unless I'm frisky, then I go first.

yep I make him go first because I'd rather not have my butt squeezed thankyouverymuch. but then I do it to him. makes him scurry up the stairs faster lol
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Ladies first.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I do. First because my hubby is one of the last great gentlemen, so he's always a "ladies first" type person (he also opens doors, helps me with my coat, and pulls chairs out for me). And second...because he likes to grab my *kitten* on the way up! :wink: