Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

CC's Biggest Loser Challenge Week 2

Replies

• akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Last week: 213.4
    This week: 211.6
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Tuesday 1/12/10 Check In: 206

Lost 9 lbs total and lost lot of inches as well. YEAH ME!!!
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    WOW! You people amaze me! I haven't weighed myself yet b/c I always weigh in after work..which isn't the best b/c then I don't see what I WANT to see but I think it's a true estimate of my weight so...I'll post my current weight this evening. Can't wait for Biggest Loser tonight :)

Anybody interested in adding some challenges into this BL Challenge?! Maybe a weekly challenge? Just throwing it out there...I'm not sure I would even have enough ideas to come up with one for each week...it was just a thought this Tuesday morning :)
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    It's Tuesday!!!!!! My weight is 173.0, which is shocking since my TOM will start tomorrow so I am thrilled to have the scale show any loss (-.6). Everyone else is doing awesome! Hopefully I can catch up with you guys soon! Great job everyone. Keep it up!
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    fbref9 = 287.4
  • bzcjak
    bzcjak Posts: 12
    ok, my sw was 252.5 and weigh in this am was 250.9. Not much of a loss, but im still keeping up with it.....
    Good luck to everyone....
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    SW = 140
    CW = 137

SO excited. I"ve been in the 140's for sooooooo long.
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Congrats to everyone :flowerforyou: GREAT job!

SW: 163
    CW: 160
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Anybody interested in adding some challenges into this BL Challenge?! Maybe a weekly challenge? Just throwing it out there...I'm not sure I would even have enough ideas to come up with one for each week...it was just a thought this Tuesday morning :)

This is a great idea!! How about a water challenge for this week.?
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    as of this morning, 172.2
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,206 Member
    I am at 143 today! Just 1 lb lost but at least it is some movement, I have been stuck for awhile.
  • Today I weighed in at 232.4 which is 3.8 lbs down this week. I'm doing points from Weight Watchers.
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Just weighed myself

Not as much as I thought it was going to be =( But then again- i went way over on sodium this week- probably retaining a lot of water!
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    I am definitely in for a water challenge too!!! this is probably my biggest difficulty is keeping hydrated!!! just weighed myself and i am amazed to have lost 2.4 lbs!!!!! which is from my starting weight of 167.8 lbs down to 165.4 lbs!!! i am totally excited!!! Just to make life easier, i calculated my % of weight loss and it is 1.4% loss :) (or -1.4%) whatever u feel like using!! anyways i am way too happpy, this is a great loss for me, in a week!!! Good luck to all
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Today I weigh 228. That is a loss of 4.2 lbs. I wish it was more but oh well...
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    I have the SAME problem with drinking my water... I cut out pop= but instead of replacing it with water.. lol.. I just don't drink or just seem to be drinking Coffee..

What worked for me in the past was this--- getting water bottles (even if it's just refilable containers) and putting what i need in the fridge for the day-- that helps me.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Water is my biggest problem i think too...I just don't get enough.

I have a brita pitcher in the fridge, my goal is to feel it up int he morning and to have it gone each day. We have filter water in our fridge, but i like doing it out of the pitcher so I can see how i am doing :)

I am on my 1st bottle of the day...
  • you all are amazing! i'm so encouraged. i didn't have a great week this week--but i'm definitely motivated to work harder this week. i also got a membership to a gym that i used for the first time yesterday and i'm excited to get to work out (it's hard to get in a good workout outside in the snow).

SW 158.6
    CW 158.6

ps-i'm pretty sure sunshinelady is in the lead this week...she's got a 3.8% weightloss! congrats!
  • aag1030
    aag1030 Posts: 25
    Week 2 weigh in - 181

Only lost 1 lb but hey, it's prgoress, right? :D

Good luck everyone!!!!
  • Week 2 weigh in - 158.5
This discussion has been closed.