Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HALLOWEEN!!! What are you going to be? :D

I'm going to be either Harley Quinn or Amber Sweets. :3

Replies

• bex_89
    bex_89 Posts: 23
    Working!!! :( I work every holiday
  • ladykaisa
    ladykaisa Posts: 236 Member
    Bride. Gotta get the money outta the wedding dress!
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Working!!! :( I work every holiday

I work too! but i'm off around 10pm. party don't start till i walk in~*~* LOL jk, but I like to think so.
  • crush86
    crush86 Posts: 113 Member
    My 4 year old is obsessed with Monster High and is dressing up as one of them. So... me and my husband are surprising her with our Monster High costumes. :) I am being Frankie Stein. Should be fun! Halloween is my favorite holiday!
  • deadbambi
    My 4 year old is obsessed with Monster High and is dressing up as one of them. So... me and my husband are surprising her with our Monster High costumes. :) I am being Frankie Stein. Should be fun! Halloween is my favorite holiday!

that's adorable!
    Me too. Halloween is the BEST.
  • Fenomka
    Fenomka Posts: 103 Member
    Someone at work told us we're not allowed to dress up for halloween, which would be TOTALLY sad! but if I DO dress up, either for work, or for a halloween party, I may need to pull out my costume from last year, since I live in a completely different city, now, and want to get at least one more use out of it : I was a white mage from Final fantasy tactics Advanced for Gameboy (yes, I realize how nerdy that probably is. LOL)
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    i want to be pocahontas :) but i gotta find a cute costume first! if not, probably a cop :)
  • gvheintz
    gvheintz Posts: 138 Member
    A rail. As in "as thin as." :laugh:
  • mlegosz
    mlegosz Posts: 74 Member
    I was thinking sub zero from mortal kombat if I can hit the gym a bit more!
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    The last time I dressed up for Halloween was in 9th grade or so, when I was Ziggy Stardust. A lot of my friends dressed up through high school and college--and a lot of them still do--but I just don't see the point anymore. I'd rather get glammed up, faux queen style. haha.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I don't know. It's August.
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    I've NEVER celebrated halloween.

It's my best friend's birthday, so with any luck she'll have a costume party.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Halloween isn't all that big over here but, if I do get the chance to go as anything, I'm hoping I'll be at my goal weight and that I'll look good in a catwoman suit ;)
  • deadbambi
    I don't know. It's August.

halfway through august. plus i always get excited about it because it's my favorite.
    And it's a good thing to think about now, if people have a goal to work towards for their costumes ^-^
  • a chick from the original star trek series or nancy sinatra from the "these boots" video

so basically big hair, mod makeup, sheer panty hose, clip on earrings.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,079 Member
    chun li(street fighter) or star trek(red)
  • itsrebec
    itsrebec Posts: 38
    My husband and I are dressing up as...

US in 1989 (when we met).
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Bride. Gotta get the money outta the wedding dress!

My sister has done zombie bride or dead bride and torn that dress up and spattered it with blood and all that. It's awesome! Then of course dead groom wore a tux.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    I'm gonna be hot. :glasses:
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    A lot skinner than I was last year? OH YEAH...lol