plans when you lose the pounds?

Options

Replies

• TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    Im gonna run streaking naked around my block! Naw but seriously, I plan to go all night with my wife if you know what I mean :wink: !
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    Options
    I'm gonna get butt nekked and streak through the city!

I would like the date, time, and location please.. I'll be there to cheer ya on!!! :drinker: :tongue: :wink:
  • MJH5773
    MJH5773 Posts: 70
    Options
    I have my goal weight (<200 lbs.) deadline set for the first week in November, which is the beginning of my two weeks of vacation from work. A friend of mine has invited me to come stay with him and his family in Belize. I've always been able to swim with my shirt off when I was over weight (256) but never had the confidence in my body. Hoping this time around I would be able to swim, lay out on the beach, and play some volleyball without being too self conscious. Other goals include:

- Buy some new shirts, some khakis, and a nice belt. I'm tired of wearing jeans and t-shirts all the time and getting them in sizes that are much smaller than I typically wear is a plus.
    - Take more photos on vacation with myself included in the photos. I can stop being self conscious so much about how I look for the first time in years.
    - Get off of my high blood pressure medication. I have a past history of heart problems on my Father's side of the family. I've had high blood pressure since I was 19 and I turn 27 this year. It'll be huge to be able to throw that damn pill bottle away and not have to take medicine every day.
  • KendaVSG
    Options
    Your goals are great, but try setting some smaller, more immediate ones for the short term. If you're just looking way ahead, it's easy to get depressed and want to give up. Set your goal to increase the distance you walk. If you walk a block, shoot for two, then three or four, then try to do it in less time. Just don't think it all has to happen in a day or two. If you have a buddy who can do things with you, that helps. I always seem to walk farther when walking and talking with a friend. If you hit a plateau, don't letit stop you. Just keep on. Things will come. When I first lost some weight, I saw my blood work improve. That gave me more motivation. Good luck! You seem to have the right attitude. You can do this!

Hmmmm.. OP I'm in the same general vicinity.. I'd be glad to walk with you, and we can hold each other accountable. :flowerforyou:
  • walkermom58
    walkermom58 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My goal is to have a healthy BMI. I don't ever want to have that sick feeling from eating too much again. When I can maintain the healthy BMI ...yes, I can this time...I want to get a whole new wardrobe! I really feel like these message boards keep me motivated and within the 1200 calories allowed daily. Somehow, I need to get the daily exercise in. Thanks to everyone on the boards! We can do this!
  • sweetsong32
    sweetsong32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am going to travel every where! When I reach my halfway mark, I am going to go ahead and renew my passport. I want to go to Israel, Italy, Tonga and Australia.
    I am also looking forward to going to the pool without being embarrassed about being so big.
    And I will probably join a dating site like eharmony. LOL. ;-)
  • sarahwilloughby07
    Options
    Haha I have a lot. Mostly get seriously involved in acting, it's a dream I've had for a long time and I want to actually make it a reality.

Oh, and get a motorcycle. :)
  • twonkieone
    twonkieone Posts: 132
    Options

I would like the date, time, and location please.. I'll be there to cheer ya on!!! :drinker: :tongue: :wink:
    [/quote

zip me a quick text --- i'll have sign, balloons and a video camera!!
  • Macley
    Macley Posts: 45
    Options
    BEACOME A StrippA lmAo ! :bigsmile: jk
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    ... sex and lots of it. I really have no other aspirations than to have the worlds most *****in' sex life. I would like to put Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele to shame.

I'm kidding, but not really.

I'd like to go on a vacation somewhere warm and wear a bikini for the first time in my life and bask in my awesome.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    When I reach Goal weight #1 (180)
    1) Sign up to Boxing Club
    2) Start Crossfit

When I reach ultimate goal weight:
    1) Wear a bikini
    2) Go parasailing
    3) Take belly dancing classes
    4) Tummy tuck n boob lift

I am hoping it works, giving myself 2 years...
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    sundresses and boots..

more importantly.
    i want a RED HOT SPARKLING evening gown to wear to the mardi gra ball in 2014..
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    BEACOME A StrippA lmAo ! :bigsmile: jk

I got dolla bills and a nice big lap
    Ha. I jest, kind of...
  • RainHoward
    Options
    ... sex and lots of it. I really have no other aspirations than to have the worlds most *****in' sex life. I would like to put Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele to shame.

I'm kidding, but not really.

I'd like to go on a vacation somewhere warm and wear a bikini for the first time in my life and bask in my awesome.

You guys are killing me with comments like this. I'm pure and innocent and trying to stay that way. Sheesh.
  • amrita0286
    Options
    - I'll finally indulge my hubby and buy the sexy outfits he oh so wants me to wear :wink:
    - I'll buy a 2 piece for the pool
    - travel!
    - wear whatever the hell I want :)
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    th_Untitled-1.jpg
    this was a temporary tattoo i had to see how it looked. this is what im doing when i lose the weight.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

Target Date: Nov. 1st. Time Noon CST. Location ohhhh you thought I was going to give that one away ... sneaky sneaky!!
  • KendaVSG
    Options

Target Date: Nov. 1st. Time Noon CST. Location ohhhh you thought I was going to give that one away ... sneaky sneaky!!

Duc if you provide the streak I'll provide the location! I'll be glad to show you around and give ya a place to crash too! :blushing: I've always enjoyed an adventurous man! lol
  • RainHoward
    Options
    th_Untitled-1.jpg
    this was a temporary tattoo i had to see how it looked. this is what im doing when i lose the weight.

sweet. I want to add to my tat collection some time soon. Maybe after I get surgery I'll go get one.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

Duc if you provide the streak I'll provide the location! I'll be glad to show you around and give ya a place to crash too! :blushing: I've always enjoyed an adventurous man! lol

:smokin: