Anyone run into their ex after losing weight

Options
13»

Replies

• rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    All the time. And she wont leave me alone.

Can't say I blame her...wow!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Regularly. We go to the movies together for the kids every other weekend...and she sees them often in between with me there.

The best though was last weekend. We went to see Total Recall. We were at the midway getting ready to leave, got crossed up tripping over the kids, and she bumped into my chest...and, bounced. She literally stopped, looked up at me...reached out and poked my chest twice...realized what she'd done and looked away quickly.

I caught a 'wow...' under her breath as she turned though lol.

Her boyfriend is what I would call skinny fat. THAT my friends...is the good stuff.

haha that's AWESOME!!!!
  • vbmama2012
    vbmama2012 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've had to deal with my ex every other weekend. Funny how as the weight started coming off, instead of him showing up alone to pick up the kidlet, his "heavier" wife started coming with him. Hmmm...now...they're separated! No interest on this end...married the most AWESOME man ever and happier than I've ever been!
  • Ange03063
    Ange03063 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Not an ex, but I ran into the skinny b!tch that always called me a "fat, sweaty pig" in highschool.

She walked up to me and was all "Lea? Is that you? You look....great!" She had easily gained probably all of the weight I had lost (100 lbs...easily), so I replied "Yea. I know I do. Looks like you fit the "fat, sweaty pig" bill now. Have a nice day!"

Yes, it was mean. Yes, it was petty. But I felt so damn good afterwards.

I love this!
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    run into or over?

My hero.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I've been with my husband for 22 years and he's loved me through all my weight gains and losses.

My ex is my son's biological father, so I used to see him occasionally. The idea of him finding me attractive is repulsive to me. Though his wife is extremely jealous of me for some reason. They are a perfect fit for each other. Yuck.
  • hottbutch
    Options
    um if my ex looked like you I wouldn't leave you alone either just sayin :laugh:
    I wouldn't either with that body!

thanks guys... :blushing:

me either! now we won't leave you alone. hahaha jk
  • cindergirl73
    Options
    Ex asked if I was dying. Cool...

LOL.....You're too funny, Scott. :laugh:
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Not an ex, but I ran into the skinny b!tch that always called me a "fat, sweaty pig" in highschool.

She walked up to me and was all "Lea? Is that you? You look....great!" She had easily gained probably all of the weight I had lost (100 lbs...easily), so I replied "Yea. I know I do. Looks like you fit the "fat, sweaty pig" bill now. Have a nice day!"

Yes, it was mean. Yes, it was petty. But I felt so damn good afterwards.

You are my hero! :flowerforyou:
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Yes, was a complete eejit and came to my check out when I was working in Sainsburys. He looked hideous and vile and euch!