Favorite cartoons growing up?

Options
123457»

Replies

• anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Catdog, Hey Arnold, Johnny Bravo, Scooby Doo, Spongebob (which I still watch), Jimmy Neutron, Doug, Tom and Jerry, Rocko's Modern Life, Powderpuff Girls, ChalkZone, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Invader Zim, Ren and Stimpy... ugh too long of a list! I love the 90's and early 00s cartoons! What happened after that Nickolodeon?

Not to mention all the non cartoon Nick shows too!! Too awesome!
  • srslycolette
    srslycolette Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sailor Moon, Powerpuff Girls, 2 Stupid Dogs (haha), Rugrats, Gargoyles, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Looney Tunes!
    There's sooo many! and I still watch Spongebob :glasses:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    rainbow bright
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    The Raccoons, The Chipmunks, The Animaniacts, Rugrats, Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes. Ninja Turtles, Flintstones, Batman. I can't remember anymore.
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Bugs Bunny, Astro Boy, Battle of the Planets, Robotech, Smurfs, The Flinstones, The Raccoons, Walt Disney, and just to keep the spirit of it all THE MUPPETS!!!
  • Joethebull
    Options
    G.I. Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Robotech, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Ninja Turtles, Scooby Doo....

Btw....cartoons these days...HORRIBLE!
    All these, eek the cat, Voltron, Thunder cats, Mighty Max, Batman, Spiderman, X-Men, Booby's world, and dear god too many to remember(Exo Squad) or even remeber what they where called. I was/am a bit of a cartoon nut lol
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Ninja Turtles, Looney Toons, Scooby Doo, Thundercats, Winx Club, Mighty Max, and a Bunch More. I still watch cartoons, I am not afraid to say it. Lol.
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Erm I'm a 90s kid so I saw a lot of reruns of older stuff but

Jetsons
    Flinstones
    Ed Edd & Eddy
    Powerpuff girls
    Ren &Stimpy
    Scooby Doo(the older kind not the newer ones blehhh)
    Dexters lab
    Cow & Chicken
    Spongebob
    Fairly Odd Parents
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Dragon Tales, and Tom and Jerry.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Mine were Looney Tunes, Popeye, and Johnny Quest.
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Rainbow Brite
    Jem and The Holograms
    Lady Lovelylocks
    My Little Pony
    She-Ra
    He-Man
    THUNDERCATS!
    Ghostbusters
    Care Bears
    Rose Petal Place
    The Little Mermaid (yes they did make a cartoon series from the movie)
    BraveStarr
    Pirates of Dark Water
    Sailor Moon
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Total cartoon nut in my younger days
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    I specifically remember princess Guinevere and the Jewel riders. Warrior princesses who fought crime on unicorns. Brilliant.

Omg I remember that show! They didn't keep it around very long though.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Scooby Doo, The Smurfs, Tom and Jerry.
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    How many people are singing the theme songs in their heads as they read off the show titles? *raises hand*

Also forgot Popples. Popples pop pop popples, popples!

The 80s and early 90s were a great time for cartoons. After that, they went downhill...FAST. When I used to baby sit I would bring over all my old cartoon tapes and the kids LOVED them. I even had boys hooked on the Rainbow Brite movie (Chris and Onyx helped out a lot to compensate for Rainbow being the star).

Now as an adult I love the Devil May Cry animated series. I've got all the dvds to it.
  • PoetaChica
    PoetaChica Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The Elephant Show, David the Gnome, The Snorks, Scooby Doo, Fraggle Rock, Flintstones, Jetsons.

Wish I had DVDs of all of these.
  • PoetaChica
    PoetaChica Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    G.I. Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Robotech, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Ninja Turtles, Scooby Doo....

Btw....cartoons these days...HORRIBLE!
    All these, eek the cat, Voltron, Thunder cats, Mighty Max, Batman, Spiderman, X-Men, Booby's world, and dear god too many to remember(Exo Squad) or even remeber what they where called. I was/am a bit of a cartoon nut lol

Ooh, I love Bobby's World!
  • flvsusandy
    flvsusandy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I used to love JEM!