Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Wow you all are so inspiring. I look at your tickers and hope someday I can max mine out too. sigh....
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Looks pretty darn good to me. You can do it!!!! 123 gone is nothing to sneeze at. Keep up the good work!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Walked to Curves this morning. Very comfortable going, but already starting to get WARM when I headed Home at 8 AM.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: It Doesn't Matter How Slow You Go, as long as You DON"T STOP!!
    :drinker: "I may be a Slow Walker, But I Never Walk Backwards." Abraham Lincoln
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Color Me Rad Oklahoma City 5K = DONE!!

Jealous!! I want to do one of those!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Definitely recommend this!! Be sure to wear clothes, shoes, AND Underwear that you don't mind getting stained! And take towels or a Bedsheet to protect the Car Seats afterwards!!
    :laugh: :heart:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: Have you Walked Today?
    :drinker: I walked 2.01 Miles for Coffee this morning before Church.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Morning Killers! LJ - you are amazing pumping life into these threads each day! I've been ssoooooo busy at work and with school. Taking a statistics class this summer that is just kicking my butt! Midterm today - fingers crossed!

Have a glorious day everyone!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :laugh: Did not make it to the Gym yet, not sure if I will this Late in the day.
    But it is 104 out there. Just the right Temperature to take the Turtle outside for a walk.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Walked 30 minutes this morning before the Temperature skyrocketed.
    Now, cleaning the Turtle Tank and letting him Sunbathe in the 99 degree Sauna in our front yard, LOL!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: If you look Cute at the end of your Workout,
    You didn't PUSH Hard Enough!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: It's NOT About How Much Time You Have, It Is About How You Use That Time!
  • mem50
    Options
    I'm back and attempting to do some CPR to revive our dearly beloved thread. 1-2-3 breath...1-2-3 breath...1-2-3 breath............Live I say.......LIVE......

:laugh:

Lost my hard drive due too a power transformer blowing up. Just go back on-line today!!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: WOO-HOO!! It WORKED!! We are ALIVE!!
  • mem50
    Options
    Maybe I should try again???? I'll be gone for a week on VaKay. Ahhh, fishing, swiming, bbqing and a few beers. R&R is a good thing!!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Sounds like a Great Way to spend your Holiday!! Don'tforget the Sunscreen!!
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I will kill this thread by posting, loads of the posts in "my topics" are last post by me.

There goes that has killed it. ;>)
  • mem50
    Options
    I will kill this thread by posting, loads of the posts in "my topics" are last post by me.

There goes that has killed it. ;>)

HA.....Not.:bigsmile: I promise to come back every so often to make sure CPR or would it be TR in this case? is done to keep it alive!!!!!

Sunscreen
    LJ, that was the first thing that went into my bag. Plus my big rimmed sunhat. Don't need my head burned, little thin up there. Thanks for the reminder though!!!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: Long Live The Thread!!
  • mem50
    Options
    Whoot-Whoot!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :laugh: