Whats your idea of the perfect body?

Options

Replies

• MelodyPage
    Options
    Based on the posts I've read I don't think my opinion will be very popular, but I love bones. My ideal body would have prominent collarbones and noticeable hipbones. I hate having thighs that touch so I would want a large gap in the middle of my thighs. I prefer people who are a little bit underweight (not overly so). I look best with my BMI is 18-19 for sure. But that's just my opinion.
  • MelodyPage
    Options
    tumblr_lz1e2tZFhQ1ql6jv4o1_500_large.jpg

Beautiful!!

I think she looks a little too thin..u can see her ribs! Id like to be near this but not quite as thin x

I don't think that she is too thin to be healthy or attractive. She is way thinner than I ever would want to be, but that's just because I know how little I would be able to eat to maintain that size (and I think that I would have to lose muscle).

I would love to be thin like this! I would even like to be a bit thinner. But that's just me.
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    model.jpg

I can relate to this pic. We have similar body types. I hope to look like this when i lose some more. I have the big booty, thick thighs and big ta-tas. I just want a smaller and flatter waist like her!
    [/quote]

Who is this?
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    THIS

TheGameHHH.jpg
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm super pear shaped. My chest is small compared to the rest of me, and I have a BIG butt, so I'd like to hope that when I lose weight that I'd look like Jennifer Lopez. Hey! We can all dream, right?
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    This...and Julianne's not bad either! :bigsmile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxupuUimByY
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    The first girl's picture has a NORMAL HEALTHY BMI. The 2 other pictures posted here are girls with BMIs that are UNDERWEIGHT. The last picture (that a guy posted) is BORDERLINE on the healthy/underweight spectrum.
    Its sad to think that you ladies think that the ideal look is underweight :(
    Its even sadder to think that healthy might be considered overweight.
    Media has really messed up our ideas on body image.

I find these types of threads very interesting. All the images posted are obviously photoshopped. Even the women in them don't look like that. And it isn't just fat that is cut off, some of them are obviously missing where their bones would be. Almost every image has at least 5 inches that have been cut off if not more! And even the models who are super unhealthy underweight are photoshopped to look fuller in the right places, and yet they still get parts of their pelvises hacked off. It is unreal what we consider to be the "ideal" or "normal". For anyone interested, there is a website that promotes what real women look like, in all shapes and sizes. Granted there are bound to be a couple images also photoshopped, but it is much more realistic than the rubbish the media gives us.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/
  • jendraka
    jendraka Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can't just assume that all the photos are photoshopped like that. I'm sure some might be, but certainly not all. In fact, the lady I posted, there are videos of her photo shoots. Believe me, there's nothing on her that needs to be shopped.
  • wbandel
    Options
    No one is perfect :)

They only way a majority of our celebrities can get their "perfect" bodies is through Photoshop.

Have a look below :smile:

bgp4wx.jpg

wstzf6.jpg

1ovxif.jpg

i3x5c5.jpg

Is that eva longoria? her body looks the same...the hair and eyes are different but her body is bangin in both :) haha

^^^ This! I've taken enough anatomy/figure drawing classes to know that all these are soooo fake. It drives me crazy to see how hacked up they are. They look so unnatural, like aliens almost.
  • wbandel
    Options
    You can't just assume that all the photos are photoshopped like that. I'm sure some might be, but certainly not all. In fact, the lady I posted, there are videos of her photo shoots. Believe me, there's nothing on her that needs to be shopped.

I've seen maybe one or two images that weren't photoshopped or only minimally. Even the initial image and the image later on of the plus sized model are photoshopped. I think the worst was the black and white image of the girl only wearing jeans. Her head to body ratio is unbelievable, I mean look at her pelvis.

I believe I commented before I saw your image, so I'm not sure which you are speaking of, but generally speaking, all of them have something edited.
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    model.jpg

I can relate to this pic. We have similar body types. I hope to look like this when i lose some more. I have the big booty, thick thighs and big ta-tas. I just want a smaller and flatter waist like her!
    Who is this?

I was on my way to post this! And this one of the same girl: 900371_SPH3735_web_size.jpg

She can be found here: http://inkedgirls.inkedmag.com/girls/view/rox/

I have the same general body type, maybe a bit more hourglass where she's a touch pear, and LOVE her feminine softness while still looking fit.
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    model.jpg

^^ this woman! she is my absolute inspiration, I want to have her body, not too skinny, and curves. I feel like she is perfect to me.
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options

i3x5c5.jpg

Eww!! photo shop ruined this one!! They made him wayyyy to thin!! hahaha
  • conservativek
    conservativek Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A HEALTHY body!!
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Selma Hayek!
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    rihanna!!! i have her shaped body but i'm little bigger than her. :blushing:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    model.jpg

^^ this woman! she is my absolute inspiration, I want to have her body, not too skinny, and curves. I feel like she is perfect to me.

Found her! More photos here. http://inkedgirls.inkedmag.com/girls/view/rox/

And I stand by what I said before. Definitely not overweight. :love: And so what if she was?!
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    All personal feelings aside; I have to say that Kim Kardashian has the ideal figure, in my opinion. (Again, this is my personal goal as I have extremely wide hips and am pretty busty)...

Her recorded measurements are as follows:

34-26-39

and I'm just a few inches away from that goal. This is something that is realistic for my body type, but it doesn't mean that it's right for everyone else. :)

Hate the girl - but have to agree... I have very wide hips and a big bottom (Even before I gained weight!!!) so I think we will just have to accept being broad on bottom...

She has a nice shape though, not too slim.
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My own body minus a few pounds. Hahaha!
  • RunninSD
    RunninSD Posts: 36
    Options
    I'd be concerned if she is classed as over weight!!

I wish i had her body, then again it is airbrushed to the max!

Haha, yeah. I tried to find a decent non edited photo >.<
    And her size (10US 14AU) is considered plus sized. o.o

That makes me feel good because I am a size 8 at 5'0. Not sure if a size 6 would be better for my height. But I wish my tummy looked that good. Ugh, I'll keep working at it.