What time of day do you exercise?

Options

Replies

• Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    3:30am during the week. 8am on weekends.
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i workout right in the morning when i wake up i workout out for 30 minutes then i eat breakfast then i wait about an hour or so later then do either another 30 minutes or an hour depending if im busy that day or not usually by noon im done working out
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    in the morning, before breakfast
  • roxedy
    roxedy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Morning. I wake ( 5 or 5:30ish), do a few things and then workout at 6. I usually have a cup of coffee and a slice of toast with peanut butter beforehand and eat breakfast after. I've found that I'm able to maintain energy better if I have a little something to eat before. Too much food, I feel woozy. No food, I feel woozy. :tongue:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    whenever I can. I try to walk in 20 min in the morning that way i know no matter what the day brings I at least did something. I like to walk with my husband right when i get home to.

I also do mini challenges at work in my cube. Calf raises, squats, lunges or jumping jacks in an empty conference room.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options

see?! I LOVE that. so many ppl complain they dont have the time, but you are obviously making the time, before work right? That's how you get it done peeps. no excuses!
  • BeyondThePixels
    BeyondThePixels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    After dinner settles around 8pm if I'm running outside, 9pm if I go to gym.
  • lindavonrehder
    Options
    Between breakfast & lunch. Get things done before I go and get even more done after with all the extra energy I have after working out.
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options

see?! I LOVE that. so many ppl complain they dont have the time, but you are obviously making the time, before work right? That's how you get it done peeps. no excuses!

Thanks!
  • texastango
    texastango Posts: 309
    Options
    Morning?
    After breakfast?
    After dinner?
    Before bed?

When do YOU exercise?

Why? (I know this isn't a forum for questions only but)

Why are you interested? Why does it help you to know my routine? Do what fits your lifestyle.

The only reason timing of exercise is important is possibly because of the potential for determining when to take in Fuel. (ie carb loading). This might determine how much you take in and when. This is for people pushing performance and exercising long periods of time (over an hour).
  • ladyicye50
    ladyicye50 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I exercise in the morning.
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Whenever I can! When uni starts up, though, I plan on waking up and exercising first thing. Start my day off right, and all that. :) Hopefully it'll become a habit.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    get up get dressed go pee exercise
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    morning
    mostly afternoons,
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    DH leaves for work between 5:30-6AM, I work out for the next 30-45 minutes till the kids need to get up. Then we either walk or ride bikes right after supper for another 30-45 minutes.
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    Mornings and afternoons.. 1 hour at a time..
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Whenever I can
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    M-W-F 7:30am and then rest of the time usually early afternoon.....
  • WBish3
    WBish3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I work 7a to 7p three days a week so on those days I workout after work but before I eat dinner. (45 to 60 min workout after running in the ER for 12hrs isn't easy but I just keep pushing play).

On my days off I workout around 2-3 pm.
  • mollycule1997
    Options
    b4 bed--helps me sleep