Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Crock Pot recipes

Replies

• SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Bump
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Salsa chicken. Put chicken breast in and cover with your favorite salsa flavor. When you walk in after a long day....the smell is amazing!! I recently used Kroger's Private Selection Tequila Tart Lime flavored salsa and it was yummy!! My kids love it!
  • KlaMorgan
    KlaMorgan Posts: 72 Member
    bump
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    I make chicken noodle soup all the time!

8-10 oz chicken
    1 bundle green onions
    1 can low sodium chicken broth
    3 cups water
    1/2 cup pasta
    2 cups spinach

I season with only black pepper and garlic powder. It's 3g fat and 30g protein per bowl. (Makes 2 big bowls.) It's also really great with some shredded cheese mixed in, if you wanted more fat and protein.

Bump this!
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    bump for future reference
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Some really great ideas...crock pot chile, pork stew, and Buffalo chicken sound amazing! Bumping it for later!
  • szuszanna
    szuszanna Posts: 38 Member
    bump
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    bump
  • kstatefan76
    kstatefan76 Posts: 2 Member
    they all sound great!
  • Lauran845
    Lauran845 Posts: 71 Member
    This seriously sounds like a no brainer (and kind of a repeat) but I LOVE BUFFALO CHICKEN SALADs!!!!

I put a couple chicken breasts (depends on how many you are feeding, usually one each or more for leftovers)
    in with buffalo wing sauce (the kind I use is 5 cal a serving, I cover the chicken and add a little water so it doesn't boil to nothing) when I get home I shred the chicken and throw it over some salad greens with a little fat free ranch. YUMMMO!!! SO much tastier and cheaper than a $9 salad at a restaurant!
  • bump
  • I would love them as well.... love crockpot cooking because I'm not a very good cook to begin with LOL :)
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Bump....great, now I'm super hungry - so off to bed I go!!!
  • foss44
    foss44 Posts: 119 Member
    Bump
  • bump
  • This is seriously one of the best posts ever! :love:
  • BUMP for later! :love:
  • bump for later
  • GodsyGirl
    GodsyGirl Posts: 32 Member
    bump
  • Ckiers
    Ckiers Posts: 31 Member