Replies

• ProudArmyWifey8
    Options
    i was a comic strap last year and ppl are to dumb to know what that is

im gonna be a pin up girl this year ;) dead one of course

why dress slutty if i wanted i could do that everyday lol
  • lOvEly805
    Options
    Princess Jasmine or pocahontas! Or Cleopatra :)
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to convince my husband to be Beast and I want to be Belle (from Beauty and the Beast). No such luck yet. LOL My 6 year old is going to be a wolf and my 3 year old is going to be Red Riding Hood. They're pretty excited. :happy:
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Ok, I had to post this because I seriously loved this costume so much. I put it all together piece by piece with pieces I ordered off Ebay. I did a red corset, a red petticoat, a black petticoat, black and red striped tights and arm warmers, my little jester headpiece, some jewelry, black knee high boots and my little gun. I even got my hair done that day all swirly.

75862_470635543360_1565591_n.jpg

LOVE it! I don't have the confidence to dress like that though! I admire you! You look great!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Looking forward to a lovely samhain celebration this year, will be wearing my usual witchy attire and having a party at home!
  • FruityLoops
    FruityLoops Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love Halloween ... although here in the UK the dress code has to be scary. We Brits can't quite get our heads around brides, Peter Pans and Aladdins trick or treating (although I am sure you will all look awesome). We only do witches, vampires, zombies and suchlike.

Lol, this! Altho one year Mr Loops was Homer Simpson (painted his face yellow, and shaved his head to kinda look like he had the Homer cartoon hair), but that was quite scary tbf. I'm usually quite creative with my costume and have been living dead zombie dolls a couple of times (different outfits), different styles of vampires a few times, and last year Red Riding Zombie.

Feel like I'm being a little boring this year tho as thinking of being Wednesday Adams, altho I mucked it up by cutting my hair short and my bazookas are way too massive to get away with her high necked top so I might have to be creative with it.

I just wish Halloween was bigger over here, I've held a Halloween party every year but it seems like less and less people come each year :-( So this year we're hoping to find a Halloween party at a bar or pub or something instead, fingers xed!
  • Stinkytoe
    Options
    Lilly Munster, or Bride of Frankenstein!
    ... two of my favorite ladies.
  • virgocoley
    virgocoley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    OMG I love halloween and I am already so excited - I love it as much as Chrsitmas. I went as Little 'Dead' Riding Hood last year and this year I'm going as a haunted doll thingy
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what I am going as. Halloween is MY Fav holiday too ! We are taking the kids to Disney a week before so I am SOOO looking forward to that !!
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I always go as something scary last year a zombie the year before a dead doll but this year I hope I've the confidence to go as something sexy, would love to dress as Black Widow from the avengers just gonna have to hit the gym HARD!!
  • diabetus
    Options
    I dunno. Id normally just be a fat slut, (literally and figuratively) but realistically I have a kid this year so probably dress her up cute and go around getting candy and what nots. Maybe she can be Quatto and we'll do a total recall theme, (nothing to do with the remake coming out btw)
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    LOL I just posted this in the other halloween thread too.
    I finally decided to sell my two best Halloween outfits, so I can buy another over-the-top outfit.
    Depending on when/if these sell, I am either going to be Batman in a full on Dark Knight suit... oooor I will be Iron man in a full armor suit.

if nither of them sell, I will be making a blue fur suit similar to the scooby suit but with longer hair... then covering an old motorcycle helmet with the same blue fur... put a black face shield on it (for a mouth) and googly eyes on top.... COOKIE MONSTER that I can safely ride on the street with!!

I was scooby doo, and Tigger:

Scooby:
    20101029_IMG_4140.jpg
    I just put up more pics here, if you're interested in looking:
    http://charleston.craigslist.org/clo/3211381022.html

Tigger:

5Ne5K25Jd3I73F53J9c8h4a116c182bcd1430.jpg
    I just put up more pics here, if you're interested in looking:
    http://charleston.craigslist.org/clo/3211454212.html
  • diabetus
    Options
    Someone at work told us we're not allowed to dress up for halloween, which would be TOTALLY sad! but if I DO dress up, either for work, or for a halloween party, I may need to pull out my costume from last year, since I live in a completely different city, now, and want to get at least one more use out of it : I was a white mage from Final fantasy tactics Advanced for Gameboy (yes, I realize how nerdy that probably is. LOL)

THAT IS FU#*&$@ AWESOME! White mage from FFTA. I have played the *kitten* outta that game :D