Replies

• ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    when they tell me theyre knocked up with my child
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    if they don't tell me I'm a pretty little snowflake within an hour of being added to my FL they get whacked.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    People who never log in get deleted...
    People who make statuses every 5 minutes get deleted...
    Oh, and creepers get deleted often.
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    If you haven't logged in in over a month.. You're gone.
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    If they annoy me.

If they never talk to me.

If they never post a new status.

If they haven't logged in in awhile.

If we have nothing in common.

That about covers it.

alot of people are afraid to say if they 'annoy you' I totally agree, I have deleted people who have irratated me, constantly contradicting their previous statements and attention seeking. I may sound bitter, I try to encourage people, but when it is blatently obvious they just want a reaction I wil delete, as I like nothing but possitivity in my life, no negative nancys please lol
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    If someone posts something seriously offensive (rarely happens, but has) or if someone hasn't logged in forever and I have absolutely no memory of ever having had a conversation with the person, so I don't even know how he or she ended up on my FL in the first place.
  • Danardeener
    Options
    1. I have a one month rule too...If you haven't logged your gone;

2. People with eating disorders;

3. Lack of support reciprocation;

4. Meatheads; and

5. Creepers.
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have deleted some for being stupid, saying ignorant things that are completly uncalled for, not logging in in a while, people who are just friends with me to add to their list (cause i guess its a contest). I like to have people who comment or will drop on my profile and say hey... I like really active and supportive people, and I have a bunch on mine that are not.. thinking its time for a clean out! :drinker:
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Naked pictures. If you haven't sent me any revealing pictures...I'm calling my mafia men to get you
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Cause I can.

I had one that sent me 19 messages asking why I deleted her...
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    One reason is over 3 weeks no activity and no reason why...I'll write on their wall and if I get no reply back I delete after a week (will only keep them if I know them pesronally)

Also if they aren't actually be healthy themselves and I have told them (and others) certain things aren't good but they are still doing it, then it's goodbye time. I can only do so much and I need healthy friends, not friends who are constantly doing things that are bad for them and know it and then complain about it...
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    3 months of inactivity. (That's a long time there, folks.)

If the person obviously has an eating disorder, I'll usually delete too. It's nothing against the person specifically, but I just don't feel I am capable of giving them the support they need.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Naked pictures. If you haven't sent me and revealing pictures...I'm calling my mafia men to get you.
    I already told you....no junk shots!!! jeezzz.....\m/
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Cause I can.

I think that was her answer right there!
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    For me the two killers are no communication and constant negativity.

I know that people have really busy lives and that's fine. I don't comment every day either but if there is no communication for a month then I delete them.

As for the negativity, I understand that some people have problems/confident issues/whatever but I struggle with people who *****, moan and complain all the time about it. Everybody has difficult times and this weight loss thing does get tricky from time to time but constantly whining won't change that. You have to take action and a negative attitude will only make what is going to be a long and sometimes difficult journey, much harder, as well as dragging those around you down
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Cause I can.

I think that was her answer right there!

It was crazy.
    She sent me like 5 or 6 right away...then 2 or 3 a day for like a week..
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the things you mentioned, plus negativity or foul language . I can handle most stuff and like to both encourage and be encouraged. No hard feelings to anyone that may get deleted, but I'm in it for me too! If you can't keep it positive... Gone.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    Annoying people.
    People who treat MFP like twitter.
    People that I don't have anything in common with (I'm sure you're nice and all but yeah).
    People who interact (TF is the point of adding friends if you don't comment once in a while).
    Hash tag (#) users (This isn't twitter)
    People who post really really long statuses (That's what the blog is for)
    and the obvious, people who don't log in for a month.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Inactivity for a month.

Constant complaining with no action taken to correct it.

No interaction.

Too much drama. I've been out of high school for too long. Not judging, just can't relate anymore.

Highly active or lost in an ED. On the hard road to recovery with bumps, I'm all in. Status updates with each purge, no.

I take the weed whacker to my FL often.
  • HealthyNFit4Life
    HealthyNFit4Life Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I do if they haven't logged in in a while, there is no communication or they don't have any interesting status updates, or if they are too negative or triggering.