Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Options

Replies

• opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Cake, ice-cream and soda.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    dairy...i would be 700lbs if i could eat dairy
  • filming_ghosts
    Options
    hmm probably potato chips/soda...i crave potato chips once a blue moon, but even then i can limit myself haha
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Sweets.
    As in icky sticky sugary gelatinous mingin things full of artificial everything. They even SMELL fake and disgusting. Boke!
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Beer (and alcohol in general), bacon and most donuts.
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Mayo - ewww!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    fast food hamburgers! They gross me out so bad! Oh and soda. I just don't care for it.
  • girlykate143
    girlykate143 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    ice cream
    soda pop
    bacon

Bacon is not a bad food. You take that back.

hey, don't call me a baconhater, you beer hater. :tongue:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    It's not that I don't care for it but I can't have ice cream and I am SO thankful for this.

The only soy ice cream I've found in my town also had traces of nuts so it's out and I've heard OF rice ice cream but have never seen it.

What this means is that I don't have to battle my insane love for ice cream.

So, technically not what you were specifically asking for but I'm very glad I can't have ice cream.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I could actually thing of two things! 1 - An ice cream float! Hate them! Rootbeer, 7up or Coke it doesn't matter. A childhood disappointment that I am afraid to revisit as an adult! 2 - Chewy candy. Gummy bears come to mind. Why bother? If it isn't chocolate or melting sinfully in my mouth I don't want it. Not true. Old fashioned Necco's are good, and sweet tarts used to be a favorite. Taffy is safe around me. Caramels are safe around me. Love peppermints, though!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I hate Twinkies ..they are the cockroach of food..that's so far from natural it's scary and they taste awful
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Mayo, Lay's Potato Chips, Hard candy, Root Beer and pretty much any fruity or "creme" soda.
  • ThatDarnZach
    ThatDarnZach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I wish I didn't love salty snacks so much. Chips, pretzels, ANYTHING. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE chicken fingers. When I'm cheating, it's usually fried food. Oops.

That being said, I really don't care for anything super sweet. I'm not a huge cake person and I hate donuts.
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm a really picky eater which in some ways sucks as I don't like a lot of stuff that I WISH I could love (eg. most salad stuff, especially green leafy veg) but it also means that I don't like a lot of foods that aren't so good for me.

I don't eat most red meat. I like beef but only in small amounts and I'll eat bacon but only with the fat cut off as I hate the texture of the fat but won't eat pork or lamb. I also don't like alcohol (I sometimes will drink run but it has to be only a tiny bit and mainly all mixer but only really fancy it like maybe twice a year). I also don't really like fizzy juice although I'll drink it if there's nothing else there or I'm at the pub or whatever but I wouldn't pick it if I had a choice. My mum also never put salt on our food growing up and so I hate salty tastes and never put extra salt on my food as it makes me feel sick. I don't like salad cream and only recently (in the last few years started to eat mayonnaise but used to hate that too). I also don't like quite a lot of takeaway food. I don't like anything from Indian takeaways, don't like much from the Chinese, don't understand why anyone would want to eat a kebab.

So quite a few things but all my bad habits make up for it, I think! Lol.
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    I've also quit the french fries although I did grab a few bites over the weekend while my aunt and uncle were here. Hmm, what else? I've stopped eating those fruit pies you get at the gas station. I've also quit the potato chips.

What CAN'T I quit? Chocolate... I crave it desperately when I've got my period. But instead of milk chocolate, I now eat dark chocolate.
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I hate beer ..... sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't drink it!
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    chocolate, have never craved it on it's own. I have it once and a while as i enjoy sweet / salty, but a block of chocolate nope.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    OH WAIT!~ Just realized I can't stand bacon.

It's disgusting.
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    American fast food like burgers and hot dogs and stuff o-o
    Chocolate
    Soda
    American desserts
    Meat, generally
    American candy and cookies

Anything Asian, I'm game x.x!
  • jennirn1
    jennirn1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am thankful I dont enjoy chips or snacks like them....if I did...I wouldnt be able to stop at a serving and would eat the whole bag in 1 sitting.